Great herb

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Oct 17, 2013

Gives energy in the morning and in the evening helps me to get some sleep. Great adaptogen! If you liked this review please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Recommended by my doctor

Posted by Reviewer1667511 on Aug 19, 2010

I have been struggling with Fibromyalgia for 6 years. I have tried every medication on the market for Fibro and they have either not worked at all or worked for a short time and then stopped. My primary care doctor has been taking classes on homeopathic remedies and suggested that I give Ashwagandha a try. My main symptoms with my Fibro are pain and fatigue. She said that Ashwagandha is reported to help with pain, fatigue and anxiety, she also said to give it several months to see how effective it really is since herbs take a little longer to have an effect than medications. I have only been taking Ashwagandha for 3 weeks now, but I do feel less fatigue throughout the day so far. I am taking 450mg 3 times a day per my doctors recommendation. I will continue to use Ashwagandha and I have had no side effects that I am aware of.

good product.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Dec 24, 2009

Just started getting this for my husband. He can tell a difference in his sex drive , for the better.

Ashwagandha Helps relieve Depression and Stress

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 16, 2013

Description •Ayurvedic Adaptogen •Standardized Extract •Helps Body Adapt to Stress •Immune System Support •GMP Quality Assured •A Dietary Supplement •Vegetarian Formula Ashwagandha (withania somnifera) is an herb that is extensively used in Ayurveda, the traditional health care system in India. Ashwagandha is used as a general tonic and “adaptogen”, helping the body adapt to stress. In addition, Ashwagandha has been shown to possess significant antioxidant activity as well as an ability to support a healthy immune system. I have used this product to help relieve my cases of mild depression and stress. The only reason I quit using it is because one of the side effects is weight gain and who needs that! The product itself was helpful however and did meet the claims of helping to relieve stress. If you found this review useful please click the yes button. If you purchase 40.00 of products you will receive free shipping.

Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1263515 on Jul 20, 2010

it does help me relax and sleep better.

Subtle

Posted by Reviewer3252707 on Nov 13, 2009

I have been taking this along with a multivitamin for over a year and notice that I can remain calm in difficult situations.

ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1367479 on Feb 25, 2011

Nice product. I felt it right away. I don't have to sleep in as much to feel rested. I wake up with more energy.

Night time version of ginseng

Posted by Reviewer1052383 on May 03, 2009

Similar to ginseng but doesn't keep you awake at night. Effects are most noticable after a few days of steady use.

Keeping calm

Posted by Reviewer1022912 on Feb 14, 2010

My doctor suggested I take Ashwagandha as I was experiencing a lot of workplace stress. I have to say that I have been very pleased with them as they seem to keep the stress at a manageable level.

Good Quality Adaptogen

Posted by Reviewer1681979 on Dec 07, 2011

I use ashwaganda to deal with the stresses of everyday life and while it does not bring a strong calming sense of relaxation, over time it does restore a certain balance. I also was diagnosed with asthma several years ago and find this product is helpful with breathing difficulties. Ashwaganda has other uses too and is a product I use most regularly.