Now Foods, Astaxanthin, 4 mg, 60 Veggie Softgels

It's a Miracle

Posted by Reviewer2168661 on Nov 21, 2007

My husband was such a skeptic about all of my herbs. After using this product for joint pain, he is now taking everything and anything that I order with no questions asked. His body felt better in a few days.He was so excited like it was a miracle!

Great quality and price

Posted by yourhealthsuccess on Oct 04, 2008

I used astaxanthin for tendinitis pain and general getting old pain of muscle and joint aches. My Naturopathic Physician gave it to me as an antioxidant. I had a lot of free radicals from eatin junk and meat. I didn't notice a difference really until I ran out and slowly all my pain came back and my tendinitis! I was pretty amazed. So now I'm back on it and I'm much more agile, less pain

Excellent supplement

Posted by Reviewer2684435 on Jan 15, 2010

I'm so glad I discovered astaxanthin. It has eliminated the carpal tunnel symptoms in my hands as well as the stiffness in other joints. It has also considerably helped the depression I've had for years.

Astaxanthin Rocks

Posted by Reviewer2395903 on Feb 10, 2009

I used it for my tendonitis/neuropathy - take 24 mg a day (8 mg 3x/day). It cured the neuropathy and pain from carpal tunnel completely. :)

Knocked out knee pain

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on Jun 03, 2008

I got this for my husband to see if it would help his knee pain. It knocked it out in three days! Now Foods contains the preferred form, Bioastin, grown in Hawaii. You can read a 140 page booklet full of studies on the bioastinman.