energy!

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Apr 13, 2016

I could defenitely feel I got more energy to be physically active. I had forgot it has this effect and had to look it up tosee if others had experienced the same. Great product!

Helps with inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2277733 on Apr 12, 2016

It really helps with inflammation.

Brilliant anti inflammatory

Posted by 5110362049699109657 on Apr 11, 2016

Fabulous product. Really has stopped my freckled coloring hubs getting sunburned. Also helped with middle aged aches and pains. And don't have to buy in bulk to get the great unit price. Although is better for the environment if you can afford to buy in bulk to lessen the plastic container waste.

Posted by 4965463117734606657 on Apr 08, 2016

Topical application for dark spots

Posted by 5710407200620544353 on Apr 03, 2016

My husband had melanoma removed on his back when he was a teen. Since then he have been visiting a dermatologist every 6 month and removed many moles and spots that had some irregularity in them. I have treated my own dark spots with application of vitamin E, however, it did not work for my husband as well. Recently, from a medical webinar, I've learned that Astaxanthin is 14 times more powerful than vitamin E and 10 times more powerful than vitamin A. It is supportive for cardiovascular health, glucose tolerance, raising number of immunoglobulins: IgG, IgA, IgM, cardio mitochondria, ocular protection from UV and internal stressors, normalizing CRP in 8 weeks at 12 mg/day, increasing joint mobility, boosting skin elasticity and combating reactive oxygen species via production of enzyme superoxid dismutase. We applied Now's Astaxanthin topically to a brown spot on my husband's arm and it was gone after a few applications. At first, I was not sure if a plant derived Astaxanthin will work, but it did and I have no problem ordering this again.

나우푸드에서 헬시오리진으로 바꿨어요

Posted by 5310937849773774272 on Mar 30, 2016

Now Foods와 Healthy Origins 의 아스타잔틴 가격이 비슷해서 둘 다 구입해서 비교해보았어요. 다른 것은 다 똑같은데 Now Foods는 소프트젤을 만들 때 유전자 변형 옥수수 전분 (modified corn starch) 성분이 들어있고 Healthy Origins는 유전자 변형 성분이 아니예요 (Non GMO corn starch). 그래서 다음부터는 Healthy Origins 것을 구입하기로 했습니다. 상품평이 도움이 되셨길 바래요.

Excellent

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

This is a high quality product. My skin looks and feels amazing and my joints no longer ache. I highly recommend this for all round bodily health. Supports eyes, skin, heart and joints. I particularly take it to protect my eyes as I have glaucoma in my family. It has been scientifically proven to prevent glaucoma. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

great product

Posted by Reviewer7426 on Feb 14, 2016

great product; take it on empty stomach to make it work; been using it for more than 6 months

it helps to concentrate more

Posted by 4740368804105501361 on Dec 23, 2015

it clears my mind more, i feel more energetic

Now Foods, Astaxanthin, 4 mg, 60 Veggie Softgels