Not only a potent free radical scavenger but an excellent product for joints as well

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 16, 2016

I had a painful hip joint until I took this stuff (in addition to Silica and Coral Calcium). An added bonus is that my skin looks amazing too. My husband says I look much younger. I'm sure my eyes have improved as well. Everyone should take this. It gives your skin some protection from the sun as well, a wonderful bonus. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Healthy

Posted by potiholic on Feb 29, 2016

Astaxanthin is a very healthy supplement and is good for me,but i feel a little stomachache with the pills. May be because of the external colour, i suffer several food alergies. Not everybody need 4 mg / day, for example i need 2 mg/day for my condition, so i take one pill every two days.

Quieres estar morena todo el año?

Posted by mjvivancos on Feb 03, 2016

Pues sí, este suplemento hace que tengas un color en la piel como si hiciera poco que hubieras vuelto de vacaciones. Yo lo tomo con otros suplementos y no puedo deciros que he notado unos beneficios en particular pero el moreno sí!

To slow down the sunburn speed in NZ is vital

Posted by 5110362049699109657 on Dec 15, 2015

You have to build this up in your body before summer. I ensure my old boy (who has slight ginge colouring, which is extra sensitive to the sun) takes this, and since he has, his incidences of sunburn have been zero. He still takes general precautions, of wearing a hat that covers the back of his neck also, but rarely uses sunscreen, unless he's going out on a boat or swimming. Since the sun is brutal in this part of the world, these are impressive results. Astaxanthin is also useful for eye health, and to help muscle recovery. Affordable price too.

Buy krill oil has natural Astaxanthin

Posted by 5405948600395978168 on Dec 12, 2015

Krill oil has natural Astaxanthin buy only non-solvent extraction.

Now Foods, Astaxanthin, 4 mg, 90 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Nov 12, 2015

Now Foods, Astaxanthin, 4 mg, 90 Softgels

Good For eyes and not only

Posted by 5648648645838046401 on Jul 30, 2015

I had a problem with intraocullar pressure and macular degeneration. After using 4mg and rarely 8mg /day my eyes were feeling better after working 8,9 hours on PC. In 8 months of using astaxanthin the intraocullar pressure went down and my doctor was amazed how much i proggresed. This supplement helped my skin too and i don't feel tired the next day if i study all day long. You should combine this supplement with omega 3 fats or any kind of fats, it will absorb better.

great

Posted by beautyandhealth on Jun 03, 2015

It gives me lots of energy and considerably improved my condition despite the lack of exercise. I would definitely recommend others taking it.

Hope it's good!

Posted by 5672791308748258250 on May 14, 2015

I'm using it for almost a month, don't see any difference, but I hope it works!

Still observe

Posted by 5096054003571597486 on Apr 29, 2015

I dont feel any changes after take the product after 1 month maybe the dose that i take not much for my body need