Better than expected!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2955824 on Aug 22, 2012

I've got a nice tan this summer, with little sunburn. My eyes were previously very sensitive to light, but this summer I've been able to go without sunglasses on cloudy days and at night. It was previously not possible. The greatest impact of the product however, I was completely unprepared for. All my life I have been struggling with the mosquitoes. They have ruined many vacations for me. They love me, but I have been very sensitive to their venom. This has meant that I have had major blisters on big parts of my body, which has been insanely itchy. Had I been exposed to mosquitoes, the same mosquito bite could bother me for up to six weeks. This meant that I had to stay away from places where mosquitoes were particularly troublesome. This has placed limitations on what I could join during the summer. This summer however, has been a totally new experience. I've met a lot of mosquitoes and many have bitten, but it has hardly bothered me. A sparse itching immediately and a couple of hours after the bite, but little inconvenience. I can not find any other reason why this has happened, than Astaxanthin (8mg a day) and is delighted that I came across this product. I also have noticed a big improvement in my nose, as previously was constantly clogged. Completely clear airway nowadays...

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2284816 on Apr 29, 2011

This has helped with my rosacea. It is also brilliant at stopping the production of DHT which is beneficial to someone with seborrheic dermatitis such as myself. Love.

Take at night and sleep great

Posted by Reviewer1457137 on Jun 05, 2011

I take 4 at night before bed and sleep great! I wake up feeling more refreshed, also, as your body is working hard to heal and clean up while you sleep. Eyes seem a bit clearer, also.

Astaxantin,4 mg softgels

Posted by Reviewer2331294 on Jun 04, 2011

good product.What you should mention that you should use it in combination with fatty products.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2733640 on May 24, 2011

I bought this based on Dr Oz show - my original intent was to help my eye sight, but found that on vacation in AZ in April that I didn't burn while out in the sun but had a nice golden suntan! Also can walk on my wood floors without shoes and my feet don't hurt anymore.

Feeling better than I have in a long time.

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Jun 14, 2011

Good stuff. My husband even says he feels better than he has felt in a long time. Take with quality fat, raw butter or raw milk or coconut oil.

wow

Posted by Reviewer1524638 on Jun 06, 2012

I couldn't wait to review this. I suffer from whiplash for the last 7 yrs. being a dental assistant i suffer neck pain. Hard to mow my lawn, or work out. I tested this, started taking it, then painted the front of my house( took 8 hours) , and mowed my lawn and weed wacked all in one weekend. Monday morning i was a little tender, (took three the day i painted my house) by noon i was massaging my back on the door frame. So i took my first pill for the day, I forgot i had back pain in 20 minutes. Plus i dont know if its these or not, but i havent fallen asleep during a movie in a week. HA THAT'S huge!

Best Astaxanthin and for a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1391297 on Jun 04, 2012

I've been taking NOW Astaxanthin for well over a year. I find that I'm able to comfortably go without sunglasses, whereas I used to need them if there was any amount of light outside. I can also be outside in the middle of the day without sunscreen and not get burnt. I put this to the test when I camped out in the Black Rock City desert for a week last year - I sprayed sunscreen on once in the morning, then walked around all day and never burned, and I have very fair skin. I recently purchased a different brand of Astaxanthin and regretted it. I realized that I was squinting while driving without my sunglasses, but thought I might just be imagining things. Today I went for a walk and didn't apply sunscreen and my shoulders and back got burnt! So I know that the quality of that other brand is inferior. I just reordered the NOW brand, I don't even want to finish the bottle of the other stuff!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2161121 on Jul 27, 2011

I have only used for one week, but noticed a difference in my eyes right away. My eyes feel fine (not gritty) in the morning and I don't need to use dry-eye drops anymore. Will certainly continue using this product.

Always good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1942709 on Nov 11, 2011

This has helped me look younger. Not joking, been on it for 6 months and I do look younger. I do take care of myself but I can't put it down to anything else :)