Sandy Wilhelm

Posted by Reviewer1656423 on Jul 25, 2008

I haven't used this brand yet for the Astragalus yet, but i have been using astragalus for my adrenal fatigue and find it helpful. I have found the Now brand to be more realiable than some others, so when i saw the Now brand of it, i ordered it.

astragalus from now foods

Posted by Reviewer2389945 on Apr 23, 2010

i have been taking this herb for a long time... it helps my imune system immensely.. but i am dissapointed to see.. nows version.. contains magnesium stearate

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1834949 on Dec 20, 2010

I am so grateful to have found this herb. I have been taking it every day since the end of November 2010 and I already feel the difference. My colds are less and infections are few. I highly recommend it!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1536618 on Mar 11, 2009

I have been using this product for several years and it's working well. I do not take the full dosage indicated on the instructions. It calls for 2 capsules twice a day and I just take one each day and it still works well. On top of it all, iHerb has it for the best price that I have been able to find....and I have searched high and low for the best deal.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1193394 on Dec 12, 2011

Nice small size. Too early to tell...

Posted by Reviewer2073064 on Jun 08, 2013

We take one a day for almost a year and have had no respiratory problems. We recommend it.

Good Product

Posted by 4780315284233451830 on Jun 23, 2016

I take this every day - 1 g - and when I am ill I take it at night as well. I like the idea of a natural way to boost my immune system. I would like to see it made in a 1000mg strength.

Posted by Vizion on Jul 07, 2016

I can not feel anything at all, zero, however I have read that product will improve the telomeres. I will try a different brand of Astragalus later and then adjust my review. Thx

very good

Posted by maryanne4u on Jan 20, 2012

Really value for your money!

Posted by Reviewer1343454 on Feb 28, 2012