Good product

Posted by Reviewer2757556 on Jun 11, 2008

best price

This stuff works to prevent colds

Posted by Reviewer2485904 on Apr 03, 2008

My husband works on cruise ship drydocks all over the world, and would always come back sick as a dog. Someone suggested that he take Astragulus, together w/ Vitimin C to help his immune system. He has been taking the combination for over 4 years, and has only come back sick one time. This stuff works great!!! I highly recommned it for people who suffer a lot of colds!!!

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer1865713 on Mar 22, 2008

Astragalus is one of the best herbs to take to boost immune system functioning. I've been taking it for a year now, and have found myself to feel much better and not get sick as often!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1950261 on Mar 17, 2008

I've used astragalus as a daily supplement for about 5 years and have not gotten sick during the winter months when everyone else is suffering (and iherb has the best prices for this!). The only time I did get sick was when I stopped taking it during pregnancy. You can take 1 or 2 a day to stay healthy or, if you feel a cold/flu or something coming on, you can take up to 6 to stop it. Does not really work if you are all ready sick - has to be taken regularly to prevent illness. Works for me and my family and all my co-workers who started using it!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1682767 on Mar 06, 2008

Super antioxidant supporter!

Now Foods, Astragalus, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2219690 on Mar 04, 2008

iherb is great! Orders arrive within a couple days.Thank you for your great service. Astragalus is great too. I use it to build my immune system if I'm around or going to be around sick folks or grandkids. I generally only take 1 or 2 (2nd one 12 hours later)a day, otherwise, my tummy gets bubbly, gasey.

great price

Posted by Reviewer1437753 on Feb 16, 2008

I use Astragalus for immune boosting effect and I am haven't gotten sick at all while coworkers and family members all suffered through cols and flu. This and Thymus are my secret weapons

immune booster

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Oct 17, 2007

My immune system isn't what it used to be. I work in retail and am exposed to lots of people. Taking 2 twice a day has cut my down time to almost nothing