Now Astragalus 500

Posted by Reviewer2694564 on Nov 10, 2008

I have CFS and have been using this product for years to improve immune system and help prevent colds and flu. I take 3-6/day, and bump up to 3 caps 4x/day if I'm exposed to someone who is sick or if I get a cold (in combo with other supplements). Now's price (and iherb!) makes it possible for me to take the necessary quantities. Great price, great product and it works.

Sir

Posted by Reviewer1156112 on Nov 10, 2008

Excellent product. I use it to strengthen my immune system. I have been using it for three years and have not had a single viral (cold, flu) infection during that time.

Astragalus

Posted by Reviewer2848810 on Oct 05, 2008

Price was very good. Saturday PM order delivered the following Monday. I'm really satisfied.

excellent product

Posted by lorischuster on Sep 24, 2008

Astragalus is a wonderful tonic herb. I highly recommend it for anyone with a stressed out life-style (all of us!) I trust the quality of the Now Foods brand and the price can't be beat.

Astragalus, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2693323 on Aug 24, 2008

I have only been taking Astragalus for 3 weeks and can already feel the difference. I have more energy and feel that my immune system is even better as I work in school and around many children as well as co-workers. Best Prices and WILL continue using this herb!!!

Astragalus

Posted by Reviewer2086541 on Aug 22, 2008

Been using this for a few jars now, seems to be OK.

satisfies customer

Posted by Reviewer2864611 on Aug 16, 2008

Seems to do what it claims.

Sandy Wilhelm

Posted by Reviewer1656423 on Jul 25, 2008

I haven't used this brand yet for the Astragalus yet, but i have been using astragalus for my adrenal fatigue and find it helpful. I have found the Now brand to be more realiable than some others, so when i saw the Now brand of it, i ordered it.

Now Foods Astragalus

Posted by Reviewer2315646 on Jul 05, 2008

I used Astragalus last winter and did not have a cold, so I feel it enhanced my immune system somewhat.

Astragaius

Posted by Reviewer1653759 on Jul 04, 2008

I am so glad that I got this. I was toxic and was sick all the time. I had been searching for something to purify my blood and this product did the trick. For the first time I feel so healthy and finally on the mend. My illness that I was fighting finally disappeared and now all I feel is good all the time. This definitely works for any one that is fighting illnesses.