Now Foods, Astragalus, Immune System Support, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Not just for seniors!!!

Posted by musclesgam on Jun 15, 2012

My friend said this herb was for seniors, but I have found this herb incredibly amazing. I do over an hour of cardo and also do weights, so it was incredibly a surprise to discover that I had high blood pressure (BP): 145/110! After my taking this NOW Astragalus (and Hawthorn) for the last three or four weeks, my BP had gone down to 125/79! There are also other amazing results. My eczema is fading away. My wounds (from the effects of having eczema)are healing fast. I could now drink milk by itself without any undesired effect. I also feel good overall...I feel like I am in my mid 30s and given a second chance to do more things! Now, it's a matter of my developing a better life habits!!! :-)

Sandy Wilhelm

Posted by Reviewer1656423 on Jul 25, 2008

I haven't used this brand yet for the Astragalus yet, but i have been using astragalus for my adrenal fatigue and find it helpful. I have found the Now brand to be more realiable than some others, so when i saw the Now brand of it, i ordered it.

great price

Posted by Reviewer1437753 on Feb 16, 2008

I use Astragalus for immune boosting effect and I am haven't gotten sick at all while coworkers and family members all suffered through cols and flu. This and Thymus are my secret weapons

found effective in lowering glucose level

Posted by 5634042129934005109 on Aug 21, 2013

Astragalus (huang qi) is known for its effectiveness for lowering blood glucose level, and I found that it was true and even better than Metformin in my case.

absolutely fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on May 15, 2011

I have been fighting chronic fatigue for sometime and since taking Astragalus, I find that I am no longer tired and my immune system is fantastic. I have been around a lot of people with severe flu symptoms but I haven't even developed a sniffle. Wow, this works so well and is soooo incredibly cheap and it's natural!!