Now Foods, Astragalus, Immune System Support, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Sandy Wilhelm

Posted by Reviewer1656423 From Oregon on Jul 25, 2008

I haven't used this brand yet for the Astragalus yet, but i have been using astragalus for my adrenal fatigue and find it helpful. I have found the Now brand to be more realiable than some others, so when i saw the Now brand of it, i ordered it.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1407234 From Georgia on Jan 25, 2009

Would not be without out this in the winter! Have taken for two years now and not even came close to getting a cold or anything else while others at work have been sick! It really works and this is a great product and price. Do not hesitate to try it.

Allergy free!

Posted by Reviewer2872617 From Idaho on May 03, 2009

I can really tell it's boosted my immune system. I really see a difference with how my body deals with stress. It helpfully curbs the edge off my waking anxiety, and has appeared to rid me of allergies.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1950261 From New York on Mar 17, 2008

I've used astragalus as a daily supplement for about 5 years and have not gotten sick during the winter months when everyone else is suffering (and iherb has the best prices for this!). The only time I did get sick was when I stopped taking it during pregnancy. You can take 1 or 2 a day to stay healthy or, if you feel a cold/flu or something coming on, you can take up to 6 to stop it. Does not really work if you are all ready sick - has to be taken regularly to prevent illness. Works for me and my family and all my co-workers who started using it!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1250497 From Illinois on Dec 30, 2009

Have been using this and Host Defense for 5 years. Have had three days of mild head cold in all that time. Took during chemo and blood count never dropped, immune system stayed up and was not ill.