Now Foods, Astragalus, Immune System Support, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1950261 on Mar 17, 2008

I've used astragalus as a daily supplement for about 5 years and have not gotten sick during the winter months when everyone else is suffering (and iherb has the best prices for this!). The only time I did get sick was when I stopped taking it during pregnancy. You can take 1 or 2 a day to stay healthy or, if you feel a cold/flu or something coming on, you can take up to 6 to stop it. Does not really work if you are all ready sick - has to be taken regularly to prevent illness. Works for me and my family and all my co-workers who started using it!

found effective in lowering glucose level

Posted by 5634042129934005109 on Aug 21, 2013

Astragalus (huang qi) is known for its effectiveness for lowering blood glucose level, and I found that it was true and even better than Metformin in my case.

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer1865713 on Mar 22, 2008

Astragalus is one of the best herbs to take to boost immune system functioning. I've been taking it for a year now, and have found myself to feel much better and not get sick as often!

immune booster

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Oct 17, 2007

My immune system isn't what it used to be. I work in retail and am exposed to lots of people. Taking 2 twice a day has cut my down time to almost nothing

excellent product

Posted by lorischuster on Sep 24, 2008

Astragalus is a wonderful tonic herb. I highly recommend it for anyone with a stressed out life-style (all of us!) I trust the quality of the Now Foods brand and the price can't be beat.