July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Astragalus, Immune System Support, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

immune booster

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Oct 17, 2007

My immune system isn't what it used to be. I work in retail and am exposed to lots of people. Taking 2 twice a day has cut my down time to almost nothing

excellent product

Posted by lorischuster on Sep 24, 2008

Astragalus is a wonderful tonic herb. I highly recommend it for anyone with a stressed out life-style (all of us!) I trust the quality of the Now Foods brand and the price can't be beat.

Now Astragalus 500

Posted by Reviewer2694564 on Nov 10, 2008

I have CFS and have been using this product for years to improve immune system and help prevent colds and flu. I take 3-6/day, and bump up to 3 caps 4x/day if I'm exposed to someone who is sick or if I get a cold (in combo with other supplements). Now's price (and iherb!) makes it possible for me to take the necessary quantities. Great price, great product and it works.

absolutely fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on May 15, 2011

I have been fighting chronic fatigue for sometime and since taking Astragalus, I find that I am no longer tired and my immune system is fantastic. I have been around a lot of people with severe flu symptoms but I haven't even developed a sniffle. Wow, this works so well and is soooo incredibly cheap and it's natural!!

So far so good.

Posted by Reviewer2516849 on Dec 18, 2009

I ordered the Astragalis because of immune system problems. I have only had them for a while and realize they may have an effect on my thyroid readings and the thyroxin intake (which will be a good thing) so will be keeping an eye on that. No problems so far (only about three weeks) but had no problems with the Ashwagandha I had a while back. No complaints.