Now Astragalus 500

Posted by Reviewer2694564 on Nov 10, 2008

I have CFS and have been using this product for years to improve immune system and help prevent colds and flu. I take 3-6/day, and bump up to 3 caps 4x/day if I'm exposed to someone who is sick or if I get a cold (in combo with other supplements). Now's price (and iherb!) makes it possible for me to take the necessary quantities. Great price, great product and it works.

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer1865713 on Mar 22, 2008

Astragalus is one of the best herbs to take to boost immune system functioning. I've been taking it for a year now, and have found myself to feel much better and not get sick as often!

immune booster

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Oct 17, 2007

My immune system isn't what it used to be. I work in retail and am exposed to lots of people. Taking 2 twice a day has cut my down time to almost nothing

Fresh product

Posted by psoriasis on Jan 24, 2014

This brand is really quality. When you open the capsule you can smell and taste the freshness of the Astragalus. Very good price so definitely worth to buy.

It contains the controversial magnesium stearate

Posted by 4725724491075114571 on Feb 12, 2015

I love this herb it has great properties health wise but the addition of magnesium stearate makes it unappealing to me, I wish this product would not contain this added ingredient.

Great Value, if...

Posted by Reviewer2087060 on Mar 10, 2008

I have finished my first bottle, but there is no way for me to know if it's doing anything. As a matter of fact, I got a strong cold towards the end of the bottle. I deal with this as I would deal with a faith healer! Having said that I have to commend iHerb for the first-class service, reasonable prices, and the wide range of products.

Astragaius

Posted by Reviewer1653759 on Jul 04, 2008

I am so glad that I got this. I was toxic and was sick all the time. I had been searching for something to purify my blood and this product did the trick. For the first time I feel so healthy and finally on the mend. My illness that I was fighting finally disappeared and now all I feel is good all the time. This definitely works for any one that is fighting illnesses.

FANTASTIC STUFF

Posted by Reviewer2280586 on Sep 19, 2010

This stuff is really good! It helped my immune system along with a proper diet. Really boosts things up a notch. It isn't a cure all but it really helps with infection.

no colds

Posted by Reviewer2991845 on Dec 28, 2010

I know this keeps me away from colds. I take 1 or 2 a day depending on the weather.

Great supplement!

Posted by EuOrganic on Oct 19, 2014

Astragalus for long life !