Helped me get over a 5 week cold.

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Jan 16, 2011

I had a cold for 5 weeks, and the second day after taking this product, I finally lost the nasal congestion and cough! Great!

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer1865713 on Mar 22, 2008

Astragalus is one of the best herbs to take to boost immune system functioning. I've been taking it for a year now, and have found myself to feel much better and not get sick as often!

Fresh product

Posted by psoriasis on Jan 24, 2014

This brand is really quality. When you open the capsule you can smell and taste the freshness of the Astragalus. Very good price so definitely worth to buy.

helpful stuff

Posted by Reviewer1090200 on Sep 06, 2010

Joints and inflammation reduced- good quality herbs

It contains the controversial magnesium stearate

Posted by 4725724491075114571 on Feb 12, 2015

I love this herb it has great properties health wise but the addition of magnesium stearate makes it unappealing to me, I wish this product would not contain this added ingredient.

Great Value, if...

Posted by Reviewer2087060 on Mar 10, 2008

I have finished my first bottle, but there is no way for me to know if it's doing anything. As a matter of fact, I got a strong cold towards the end of the bottle. I deal with this as I would deal with a faith healer! Having said that I have to commend iHerb for the first-class service, reasonable prices, and the wide range of products.

Keep me healthy!

Posted by Reviewer1812486 on Apr 29, 2014

Without Astragalus,I might not be here! With a compromised immune system, Astragalus helps my immune system fight with all it's worth and then some! Consistent product, always shipped on time and without a doubt my favorite supplement.

Best anti-cold herb!

Posted by kirowang on Nov 24, 2011

Take one and You will be fine. Take two and you won't be ill anymore! :) Especially in cold weather!

Boosts immune system

Posted by Reviewer1159045 on Aug 29, 2013

I use this for long-term immune support. It helps me avoid colds and helps me fight off illness such as flu.

Astragaius

Posted by Reviewer1653759 on Jul 04, 2008

I am so glad that I got this. I was toxic and was sick all the time. I had been searching for something to purify my blood and this product did the trick. For the first time I feel so healthy and finally on the mend. My illness that I was fighting finally disappeared and now all I feel is good all the time. This definitely works for any one that is fighting illnesses.