helpful stuff

Posted by Reviewer1090200 on Sep 06, 2010

Joints and inflammation reduced- good quality herbs

Fresh product

Posted by psoriasis on Jan 24, 2014

This brand is really quality. When you open the capsule you can smell and taste the freshness of the Astragalus. Very good price so definitely worth to buy.

Can keep you from getting Lyme Disease

Posted by 5611028254780129753 on Apr 07, 2016

I have used this product as part of my treatment for Lyme disease with the Stephen Buhner's herbal Lyme protocol since April of 2015. I could not have made complete recovery without it. This is also recommended to take all season long in higher dose 3,000 mgs per day to stop transmission of Lyme if you ever get bit by a tick. I wish I would have known back in 2013 that all I had to do was take this every day all summer.

Great supplement!

Posted by EuOrganic on Oct 19, 2014

Astragalus for long life !

Boosts immune system

Posted by Reviewer1159045 on Aug 29, 2013

I use this for long-term immune support. It helps me avoid colds and helps me fight off illness such as flu.

Keep me healthy!

Posted by Reviewer1812486 on Apr 29, 2014

Without Astragalus,I might not be here! With a compromised immune system, Astragalus helps my immune system fight with all it's worth and then some! Consistent product, always shipped on time and without a doubt my favorite supplement.

FANTASTIC STUFF

Posted by Reviewer2280586 on Sep 19, 2010

This stuff is really good! It helped my immune system along with a proper diet. Really boosts things up a notch. It isn't a cure all but it really helps with infection.

Astragalus Root

Posted by supplementsquest on Dec 22, 2012

Also contains fiber.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2735360 on Nov 14, 2011

Good product for my BP and immune. Been using this brand a year or so now. Lov it. Fast ship.

Best anti-cold herb!

Posted by kirowang on Nov 24, 2011

Take one and You will be fine. Take two and you won't be ill anymore! :) Especially in cold weather!