Now Astragalus 500

Posted by Reviewer2694564 on Nov 10, 2008

I have CFS and have been using this product for years to improve immune system and help prevent colds and flu. I take 3-6/day, and bump up to 3 caps 4x/day if I'm exposed to someone who is sick or if I get a cold (in combo with other supplements). Now's price (and iherb!) makes it possible for me to take the necessary quantities. Great price, great product and it works.

Fresh product

Posted by psoriasis on Jan 24, 2014

This brand is really quality. When you open the capsule you can smell and taste the freshness of the Astragalus. Very good price so definitely worth to buy.

Can keep you from getting Lyme Disease

Posted by 5611028254780129753 on Apr 07, 2016

I have used this product as part of my treatment for Lyme disease with the Stephen Buhner's herbal Lyme protocol since April of 2015. I could not have made complete recovery without it. This is also recommended to take all season long in higher dose 3,000 mgs per day to stop transmission of Lyme if you ever get bit by a tick. I wish I would have known back in 2013 that all I had to do was take this every day all summer.

Great supplement!

Posted by EuOrganic on Oct 19, 2014

Astragalus for long life !

Boosts immune system

Posted by Reviewer1159045 on Aug 29, 2013

I use this for long-term immune support. It helps me avoid colds and helps me fight off illness such as flu.

Keep me healthy!

Posted by Reviewer1812486 on Apr 29, 2014

Without Astragalus,I might not be here! With a compromised immune system, Astragalus helps my immune system fight with all it's worth and then some! Consistent product, always shipped on time and without a doubt my favorite supplement.

Astragaius

Posted by Reviewer1653759 on Jul 04, 2008

I am so glad that I got this. I was toxic and was sick all the time. I had been searching for something to purify my blood and this product did the trick. For the first time I feel so healthy and finally on the mend. My illness that I was fighting finally disappeared and now all I feel is good all the time. This definitely works for any one that is fighting illnesses.

no colds

Posted by Reviewer2991845 on Dec 28, 2010

I know this keeps me away from colds. I take 1 or 2 a day depending on the weather.

FANTASTIC STUFF

Posted by Reviewer2280586 on Sep 19, 2010

This stuff is really good! It helped my immune system along with a proper diet. Really boosts things up a notch. It isn't a cure all but it really helps with infection.

Astragalus Root