Now Foods, Astragalus, Immune System Support, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Now Astragalus 500

Posted by Reviewer2694564 on Nov 10, 2008

I have CFS and have been using this product for years to improve immune system and help prevent colds and flu. I take 3-6/day, and bump up to 3 caps 4x/day if I'm exposed to someone who is sick or if I get a cold (in combo with other supplements). Now's price (and iherb!) makes it possible for me to take the necessary quantities. Great price, great product and it works.

absolutely fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on May 15, 2011

I have been fighting chronic fatigue for sometime and since taking Astragalus, I find that I am no longer tired and my immune system is fantastic. I have been around a lot of people with severe flu symptoms but I haven't even developed a sniffle. Wow, this works so well and is soooo incredibly cheap and it's natural!!

So far so good.

Posted by Reviewer2516849 on Dec 18, 2009

I ordered the Astragalis because of immune system problems. I have only had them for a while and realize they may have an effect on my thyroid readings and the thyroxin intake (which will be a good thing) so will be keeping an eye on that. No problems so far (only about three weeks) but had no problems with the Ashwagandha I had a while back. No complaints.

helpful stuff

Posted by Reviewer1090200 on Sep 06, 2010

Joints and inflammation reduced- good quality herbs

FANTASTIC STUFF

Posted by Reviewer2280586 on Sep 19, 2010

This stuff is really good! It helped my immune system along with a proper diet. Really boosts things up a notch. It isn't a cure all but it really helps with infection.