Can keep you from getting Lyme Disease

Posted by 5611028254780129753 on Apr 07, 2016

I have used this product as part of my treatment for Lyme disease with the Stephen Buhner's herbal Lyme protocol since April of 2015. I could not have made complete recovery without it. This is also recommended to take all season long in higher dose 3,000 mgs per day to stop transmission of Lyme if you ever get bit by a tick. I wish I would have known back in 2013 that all I had to do was take this every day all summer.

Keep me healthy!

Posted by Reviewer1812486 on Apr 29, 2014

Without Astragalus,I might not be here! With a compromised immune system, Astragalus helps my immune system fight with all it's worth and then some! Consistent product, always shipped on time and without a doubt my favorite supplement.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2735360 on Nov 14, 2011

Good product for my BP and immune. Been using this brand a year or so now. Lov it. Fast ship.

Best anti-cold herb!

Posted by kirowang on Nov 24, 2011

Take one and You will be fine. Take two and you won't be ill anymore! :) Especially in cold weather!

Boosts my immune system dramatically at 1st signs of flu or cold.

Posted by Reviewer3340957 on Nov 29, 2011

Can't do without this, Elderberry and Echinaccea. This combination is working for me.

Boosts immune system

Posted by Reviewer1159045 on Aug 29, 2013

I use this for long-term immune support. It helps me avoid colds and helps me fight off illness such as flu.

Astragalus Root

Posted by supplementsquest on Dec 22, 2012

Also contains fiber.

Astragalus

Posted by Reviewer2073064 on Jun 08, 2013

We take one a day for almost a year and have had no respiratory problems. We recommend it.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1193394 on Dec 12, 2011

Nice small size. Too early to tell...

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1834949 on Dec 20, 2010

I am so grateful to have found this herb. I have been taking it every day since the end of November 2010 and I already feel the difference. My colds are less and infections are few. I highly recommend it!