love it

Posted by Reviewer2735360 on Nov 14, 2011

Good product for my BP and immune. Been using this brand a year or so now. Lov it. Fast ship.

Best anti-cold herb!

Posted by kirowang on Nov 24, 2011

Take one and You will be fine. Take two and you won't be ill anymore! :) Especially in cold weather!

Boosts my immune system dramatically at 1st signs of flu or cold.

Posted by Reviewer3340957 on Nov 29, 2011

Can't do without this, Elderberry and Echinaccea. This combination is working for me.

Keep me healthy!

Posted by Reviewer1812486 on Apr 29, 2014

Without Astragalus,I might not be here! With a compromised immune system, Astragalus helps my immune system fight with all it's worth and then some! Consistent product, always shipped on time and without a doubt my favorite supplement.

Boosts immune system

Posted by Reviewer1159045 on Aug 29, 2013

I use this for long-term immune support. It helps me avoid colds and helps me fight off illness such as flu.

Can keep you from getting Lyme Disease

Posted by 5611028254780129753 on Apr 07, 2016

I have used this product as part of my treatment for Lyme disease with the Stephen Buhner's herbal Lyme protocol since April of 2015. I could not have made complete recovery without it. This is also recommended to take all season long in higher dose 3,000 mgs per day to stop transmission of Lyme if you ever get bit by a tick. I wish I would have known back in 2013 that all I had to do was take this every day all summer.

Great supplement!

Posted by EuOrganic on Oct 19, 2014

Astragalus for long life !

Great product to build Immune system

Posted by 4975491337321140365 on Aug 21, 2016

When travelling overseas I usually get a cold or sick. But this time I took 2 x Astragalus morning and night what an improvement. Did not get sick at all. My daughters take this product as well to build their immune system and it really helps them during the winter months.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1536618 on Mar 11, 2009

I have been using this product for several years and it's working well. I do not take the full dosage indicated on the instructions. It calls for 2 capsules twice a day and I just take one each day and it still works well. On top of it all, iHerb has it for the best price that I have been able to find....and I have searched high and low for the best deal.

Astragalus

Posted by Reviewer2073064 on Jun 08, 2013

We take one a day for almost a year and have had no respiratory problems. We recommend it.