Now Foods, Astragalus, Immune System Support, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer1865713 on Mar 22, 2008

Astragalus is one of the best herbs to take to boost immune system functioning. I've been taking it for a year now, and have found myself to feel much better and not get sick as often!

immune booster

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Oct 17, 2007

My immune system isn't what it used to be. I work in retail and am exposed to lots of people. Taking 2 twice a day has cut my down time to almost nothing

excellent product

Posted by lorischuster on Sep 24, 2008

Astragalus is a wonderful tonic herb. I highly recommend it for anyone with a stressed out life-style (all of us!) I trust the quality of the Now Foods brand and the price can't be beat.

Now Astragalus 500

Posted by Reviewer2694564 on Nov 10, 2008

I have CFS and have been using this product for years to improve immune system and help prevent colds and flu. I take 3-6/day, and bump up to 3 caps 4x/day if I'm exposed to someone who is sick or if I get a cold (in combo with other supplements). Now's price (and iherb!) makes it possible for me to take the necessary quantities. Great price, great product and it works.

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer2548212 on Sep 21, 2010

I've had heart palpitations these last 6 months, and my dr. put me on blood pressure meds to help...with no luck. I found out that astragalus can lower blood pressure naturally, so I bought some to see if it would work. So far I haven't had the palpitations like I did. I'm only taking 2 capsules once a day. I'm happy with the results, no funny feeling in my chest!