Now Foods, Astragalus, Immune System Support, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Boosts immune system

Posted by Reviewer1159045 on Aug 29, 2013

I use this for long-term immune support. It helps me avoid colds and helps me fight off illness such as flu.

it is very very good!

Posted by Reviewer1216081 on Dec 19, 2013

My diagnosis is fibromyalgia and cronic fatigue syndrome, and I have never had any energy to do anything. Just lying in bed or at my couch. But after three weeks with Astragalus, I am feeling so much better, and I walk about 4 miles every day! I am so happy :-)

"MAJOR" IMMUNE SYSTEM HELP

Posted by Reviewer2212930 on Apr 09, 2009

I can't say enough for this supplement for the immune system. I have a REALLY poor immune system. I've had pneumonia numerous times. Also Bronchitis. Since, I also have asthma, I was looking for things to help me from getting "ANYTHING". I take several different supplements for my immune system, so didn't realize HOW MUCH this one helped. Until I'd run out of it, and in stressful situation, forgot to get more. Sure, enough I ended up sick, and eventually was in Urgent Care from my Asthma. This is a "MIRACLE" supplement.

Astragaius

Posted by Reviewer1653759 on Jul 04, 2008

I am so glad that I got this. I was toxic and was sick all the time. I had been searching for something to purify my blood and this product did the trick. For the first time I feel so healthy and finally on the mend. My illness that I was fighting finally disappeared and now all I feel is good all the time. This definitely works for any one that is fighting illnesses.

Tonic and longevity aid

Posted by Reviewer1289946 on Apr 16, 2011

I've been using this ever since I read about TA65 it's effect on telomere lengthening. Although the amount of the active ingredient would be too low in this product to have the same effect, I believe it would help slow down the loss of telomere ends. It has a long history of use as a general health tonic in Chinese history, and is often combined with ginseng. As roots, they taste similar.