Now Foods, Astragalus, Immune System Support, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Astragaius

Posted by Reviewer1653759 on Jul 04, 2008

I am so glad that I got this. I was toxic and was sick all the time. I had been searching for something to purify my blood and this product did the trick. For the first time I feel so healthy and finally on the mend. My illness that I was fighting finally disappeared and now all I feel is good all the time. This definitely works for any one that is fighting illnesses.

Better than Solaray

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Sep 24, 2009

Great for recurring sinusitis. Keeps me from catching everything going around.

"MAJOR" IMMUNE SYSTEM HELP

Posted by Reviewer2212930 on Apr 09, 2009

I can't say enough for this supplement for the immune system. I have a REALLY poor immune system. I've had pneumonia numerous times. Also Bronchitis. Since, I also have asthma, I was looking for things to help me from getting "ANYTHING". I take several different supplements for my immune system, so didn't realize HOW MUCH this one helped. Until I'd run out of it, and in stressful situation, forgot to get more. Sure, enough I ended up sick, and eventually was in Urgent Care from my Asthma. This is a "MIRACLE" supplement.

Boosts immune system

Posted by Reviewer1159045 on Aug 29, 2013

I use this for long-term immune support. It helps me avoid colds and helps me fight off illness such as flu.

Helps sleep -Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Jul 21, 2013

This product has helped relieve my severe insomnia. I know it will not work as a sleep aide for everyone but it's worth a try. It also helps me with chronic infections and amazingly, hot flashes.