10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Astragalus, Immune System Support, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Fresh product

Posted by psoriasis on Jan 24, 2014

This brand is really quality. When you open the capsule you can smell and taste the freshness of the Astragalus. Very good price so definitely worth to buy.

Boosts immune system

Posted by Reviewer1159045 on Aug 29, 2013

I use this for long-term immune support. It helps me avoid colds and helps me fight off illness such as flu.

Helps sleep -Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Jul 21, 2013

This product has helped relieve my severe insomnia. I know it will not work as a sleep aide for everyone but it's worth a try. It also helps me with chronic infections and amazingly, hot flashes.

it is very very good!

Posted by Reviewer1216081 on Dec 19, 2013

My diagnosis is fibromyalgia and cronic fatigue syndrome, and I have never had any energy to do anything. Just lying in bed or at my couch. But after three weeks with Astragalus, I am feeling so much better, and I walk about 4 miles every day! I am so happy :-)

Astragaius

Posted by Reviewer1653759 on Jul 04, 2008

I am so glad that I got this. I was toxic and was sick all the time. I had been searching for something to purify my blood and this product did the trick. For the first time I feel so healthy and finally on the mend. My illness that I was fighting finally disappeared and now all I feel is good all the time. This definitely works for any one that is fighting illnesses.