Great Service/Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2171175 on Jan 04, 2010

Use this with Enchinea and I haven't had a full blown cold so far...I usually work out a lot and lower my defenses, but this seems to help.

Astragalus

Posted by Reviewer1938673 on Feb 19, 2010

I have been using Astragalus for about 3 years now and haven't gotten a cold since. I was especially concerned this year with H1N1 and started taking Astragalus during cold and flu season and stayed healthy. I would highly recommend taking it.

ASTRAGALUS CAPSULES 500 mg,100

Posted by Reviewer1981147 on Apr 28, 2010

I have Recomended Iherb Because of there Promptness Also Astragalus to my friends

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2415999 on May 02, 2010

Great value and qyuality

Now Foods Astragalus

Posted by Reviewer2315646 on Jul 05, 2008

I used Astragalus last winter and did not have a cold, so I feel it enhanced my immune system somewhat.

Astragalus

Posted by Reviewer1819240 on Nov 29, 2008

This is the BEST immune system booster out there, ater all it's only been around for about 3,000 years and has never failed to do its job of keeping you healthy. We have been taking this for almost 7 years, no colds, no flu, no nothing as far as virisus go. Fantastic!

Astragalus works

Posted by Reviewer2299232 on Dec 08, 2008

Works great. We would recommend it to others.

Deb

Posted by Reviewer1813746 on Jan 09, 2009

excellent

Astragalus, 500mg - Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1025319 on Jun 26, 2008

Excellent product for boosting immunity. I have seen great results since taking this product.

Now Foods, Astragalus, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2219690 on Mar 04, 2008

iherb is great! Orders arrive within a couple days.Thank you for your great service. Astragalus is great too. I use it to build my immune system if I'm around or going to be around sick folks or grandkids. I generally only take 1 or 2 (2nd one 12 hours later)a day, otherwise, my tummy gets bubbly, gasey.