Astragalus

Posted by Reviewer1938673 on Feb 19, 2010

I have been using Astragalus for about 3 years now and haven't gotten a cold since. I was especially concerned this year with H1N1 and started taking Astragalus during cold and flu season and stayed healthy. I would highly recommend taking it.

Great Service/Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2171175 on Jan 04, 2010

Use this with Enchinea and I haven't had a full blown cold so far...I usually work out a lot and lower my defenses, but this seems to help.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1250497 on Dec 30, 2009

Have been using this and Host Defense for 5 years. Have had three days of mild head cold in all that time. Took during chemo and blood count never dropped, immune system stayed up and was not ill.

Key to Healthy Living

Posted by Reviewer1102559 on Dec 29, 2009

I seldom come down with a cold or other infections. Astragalus helps maintain an active immune response to environmental germs and toxins. I have used this product off and on for many years. As an educator, it helps me avoid missing school even though I am exposed nearly daily to 'germs' of all sorts. In over thirty years in the classroom, I have never contracted influenza, and have never been inoculated against this virus.

So far so good.

Posted by Reviewer2516849 on Dec 18, 2009

I ordered the Astragalis because of immune system problems. I have only had them for a while and realize they may have an effect on my thyroid readings and the thyroxin intake (which will be a good thing) so will be keeping an eye on that. No problems so far (only about three weeks) but had no problems with the Ashwagandha I had a while back. No complaints.

Every Little Bit Helps

Posted by Reviewer2056166 on Dec 12, 2009

We take this daily and are as healthy as can be. We have jobs that expose us to everything.

Good stuff, pleased with purchase

Posted by Reviewer2379588 on Dec 01, 2009

Good stuff, pleased with purchase

Great for immune system

Posted by Reviewer3072530 on Oct 10, 2009

Using this to fight off the flu season!

OK

Posted by Reviewer2371998 on Oct 05, 2009

I bought this for the flu season as it supports the immune system. The flu shot makes me sick.

Better than Solaray

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Sep 24, 2009

Great for recurring sinusitis. Keeps me from catching everything going around.