Excellent Astragalus

Posted by Reviewer2455359 on Mar 08, 2008

I have been taking Astragalus for many years and have used various brands. Now Foods Astragalus is excellent and costs less than the well known brands.

more energy

Posted by Reviewer2775246 on Sep 30, 2008

I feel a little bit more energy and my nose allergy is better though. In ancient Chinese medicine, this supplement has benefit to lung and it works as claimed.

Strong form of astragalus

Posted by Reviewer1100987 on Jul 24, 2008

Quite immune stimulatory - stronger than solgar

ADRENAL FATIGUE

Posted by Reviewer3270327 on Nov 28, 2007

ONE OF THE BEST SINGULAR HERBS FOR ADRENAL SUPPORT

Very Strong Astragalus

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Aug 12, 2011

I have cirrhosis. This has been very excellent for keeping my immune system strong and detoxifying my liver. It has also strengthened my adrenal glands, helping my thyroid. Adrenal glands must be strengthened first because they produce the hormones that the thyroid needs.

Good Immunity Booster

Posted by Reviewer1340078 on Nov 14, 2007

Our family has found this to be a good immunity booster any time colds are going around. Also in this regard it was an excellent thing for me when I was on chemotherapy because the chemo reduced my white blood count considerably and I needed something to keep up my immunity. I have also heard that it is supposed to help to protect the liver from the toxic effects of chemo. It has worked very well for us and we always keep a supply on hand. Dawn

Excellent Immune booster

Posted by Reviewer1063099 on Jun 04, 2009

Have used Now Foods Astragalus Extract for 2 years, to get me through the cold and flu season. I had read that Astragalus was of great benefit for chronic bronchitis. My wife has suffered with bronchitis for most of her life and since taking 1 cap, twice daily in AM & PM, has only had one minor flare up, which is significantly better than 5 or 6 bad attacks yearly, usually requiring a trip to the doctor. Made us a believer.

Now Foods Goes Above And Beyond Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2280586 on Feb 14, 2011

This is the best astragalus I have ever found. The potency is truly amazing. Try taking about 4 bottles of this stuff at once and continuously. You have never felt anything like it. It's non-toxic and the best thing you can do for your body. Trust me, amazing.

Astragalus boosted my immune system

Posted by Reviewer1226234 on Oct 06, 2008

Have had lots of trouble with bronchitus and immune system not coping and ended up with shingles. After taking your product Astragalus no more antibiotics and no more infections and not catching everything going. Feel heaps better and more and more energy

good balance

Posted by Reviewer3201522 on Dec 10, 2013

calming, yet energizing at the same time. seemed to help my adrenal fatigue after a time of stress, I took along with Ashwagondha at night time.