Now Foods Goes Above And Beyond Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2280586 on Feb 14, 2011

This is the best astragalus I have ever found. The potency is truly amazing. Try taking about 4 bottles of this stuff at once and continuously. You have never felt anything like it. It's non-toxic and the best thing you can do for your body. Trust me, amazing.

Astragalus boosted my immune system

Posted by Reviewer1226234 on Oct 06, 2008

Have had lots of trouble with bronchitus and immune system not coping and ended up with shingles. After taking your product Astragalus no more antibiotics and no more infections and not catching everything going. Feel heaps better and more and more energy

good balance

Posted by Reviewer3201522 on Dec 10, 2013

calming, yet energizing at the same time. seemed to help my adrenal fatigue after a time of stress, I took along with Ashwagondha at night time.

economical, exact, strengthen system astragalus

Posted by Reviewer1208019 on Apr 22, 2013

other names include milk-vetch root, huang qi. i came across this studying ways to solve my running nose and weak immune system. it helps to tonify spleen and lungs qi which was identified as a weak point for me. when i saw NOW foods having this i bought 4 bottles and take 2-3 every morning. i have become stronger and have less running nose and feel less tired.

Super immune builder

Posted by Reviewer2102124 on Mar 23, 2008

Been using for 2 years, only one major cold/flu. This was during the recent "Worst outbreak in US history". Recommend!!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1187190 on Aug 07, 2008

This product is really wonderful. It enhanced my energy and gave me more power. Thanks iHerb & Now Foods.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1526738 on Dec 27, 2007

I was recommended to try Astragalus to rid myself of an on going cough which I have had for over a year, keping me awake at night, I have been taking it for just over 3 weeks and am amazed at the improvement, it seems almost like a miracle. I will continue for some time be sure that I am free of this dreadful cough. Thank you so much.

Works for boosting immunity

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Jan 31, 2014

I started using this when flu season visited our community, and have not gotten sick. My husband, on the other hand, was not taking it and came down with an undiagnosed "cold". He is still "cleaning out" of symptoms after 2 weeks!

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

Good for the immune system! Using now for the flue season.

Astragalus builds the immune system

Posted by Reviewer2793732 on Mar 06, 2009

This is great for building the immune system. My daughter has had several viruses this winter. After taking astragalus, she hasn't been sick again.