Astragalus builds the immune system

Posted by Reviewer2793732 on Mar 06, 2009

This is great for building the immune system. My daughter has had several viruses this winter. After taking astragalus, she hasn't been sick again.

Great Immune Booster

Posted by Reviewer1029831 on Dec 11, 2008

I have been using the Astragalus for about two years now. I used to get several bronchial infections a year. Since taking this product I've only had one infection in the past two years. Works well for me.

Seems to make a difference

Posted by Reviewer1066656 on Sep 14, 2011

After two weeks of use, nearly a 50% increase in write blood cell count when combined with a general immunity booster. Impressive so far.

Kidney's doctor

Posted by Reviewer1411453 on Jun 11, 2012

This is the only product that realy helps and works great against nephrotic syndrom.

Amazing immunity booster.

Posted by Reviewer1019426 on Feb 15, 2011

We traveled with my sons hockey team to 3 different states and Canada over the holidays. Everyone around us was sick and we never got one cold/flu. It was a miracle for sure-- or was it the Astragalus.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1976569 on Jun 26, 2009

As a former smoker of 35 years, I started taking this product to improve my lung function. Would recommend it to anyone who has a history of smoking.

NF Astragalus

Posted by Reviewer1592377 on Jul 10, 2008

We both have Lyme Disease and take this daily

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1947454 on Feb 17, 2011

Astragalus helps keep your immune system strong and the NOW brand is a great value.

Astragulas

Posted by Reviewer1689563 on Jan 20, 2010

Since I choose not to have a flu of any kind Astragulas is helping me with my immune system.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1227854 on Jan 31, 2011

Bought this for my wife who gets sick multible times each winter. She has been taking it since September and so far nothing more than some minor sniffles.