antiaging

Posted by 5292929571800885701 on Jun 14, 2012

To increase the telomerase gene. Doctor Lair Ribeiro has recommended it as antiaging medicine.

Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil ..

Posted by Reviewer1615634 on Oct 23, 2007

And he has never steered me wrong ....

Astragalus

Posted by Reviewer1813907 on Dec 14, 2009

I started taking this because my white blood counts were low. I have been taking it for two months now and am feeling better, and haven't gotten sick or any infections. I am going to keep taking it. It is inexpensive and a wonderful product.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1449643 on Jul 26, 2012

The herbs tastes really great and seems to give you a nice boost of energy in the morning, but other than that i didnt really feel any change in my body

good price good quality

Posted by Reviewer2238053 on Aug 08, 2010

Your stomac will enyoy an extra help to be stronger. Sometime it is difficult to reach theses products because they are too expensive. Glad that there is Iherb Inn.

Astarlagus

Posted by Reviewer1744308 on Aug 27, 2010

Detoxify toxins.

Astragalus

Posted by Reviewer1187801 on Sep 15, 2011

I finished 2 bottles but didn't feel much difference from it, doesn't have the same strengthening effects of sliced astragalus root infusion, perhaps it is subtle. Iherb processing and shipping is awesome, extremely reliable!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Apr 25, 2011

Helps with my immune system

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2693654 on Nov 11, 2010

The product that we purchased from your company has been excellent. The product has boosted our immunity and we have not had any type of colds or flu since we have added it to our daily regimen. We will continue to take it. Thank you for selling such a wonderful product.

Great immune system builder

Posted by Reviewer1784121 on Feb 18, 2011

Excellent product at a good price. I take this all winter to build my immune system and support adrenals.