aweslim

Posted by Reviewer1390426 on Mar 04, 2013

excellent combination of ingriedients. comparable products cost a lot more. I am sure this could be used with the hcg diet for even better results.

GAINED 11 POUNDS, THIS S*@T SUCKS BIG TIME !!!

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Jan 31, 2013

I gave 2 bottles to my mother, and waiting for results. She said in first 3 days, she feels much more energised. UPDATE : IN TWO MONTHS SHE ACTUALLY GAINED 5 KG (11 pounds) AND SHE WAS ON A STRICT DIET TOO, THIS PRODUCT SUCK. I WILL NEVER BUY AGAIN.

Still new

Posted by Reviewer2661616 on Aug 30, 2011

I only been using this for 2 wks but it seems to be helping some :)

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2668399 on Apr 26, 2011

Ive taken this for only 2 weeks. I see no difference but I hope to see any changes soon.

Now is the time to try Now products

Posted by Reviewer1195457 on Feb 21, 2011

Unable to determine any change.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2943233 on Feb 02, 2011

The weight loss is slow but steady. I have not yet altered my diet; I eat whatever I want, as usual, but I have much less appetite. And I sleep better. I would not have tried any other weight loss supplement, but I trust Now Foods. Reviewers mentioned the mess of drinking from the cap, so I use a one-ounce measure. No mess in the fridge.

Awe Slim Liquid Weight

Posted by Reviewer2129652 on Sep 26, 2010

This product seems to be good I've not used it but two weeks. The taste is good, my stomach isn't bloated in the mornings and after 3 months I can better assess it. I will give it a good try though because it is helping me to not eat so close to bedtime which is a bad habit.

Not so much

Posted by Reviewer3096602 on Jul 23, 2010

I used this product for about 30 days, which is shorter than the recommended 90 days, but that would require 3 bottles total and it's counter-intuitive to want to continue if you don't see resultes in 30 days. I did lose a couple of pounds in a month by restricting calories and exercising but I don't think this product gave me any extra edge. I think, based on past experience, that I would have lost the pounds from my lifestyle changes anyway. I didn't mind the flavor--even sort of got into how weird it tastes. I'm trying a different amino cocktail to see if that helps.

It does help.

Posted by mingyu on Mar 12, 2010

I feel my tummy is smaller after half bottle of this product, it is stress free to loose weight simply drink the liquid before sleep, I will take more bottle until I reach my target weight.

Slim Liquid-good

Posted by Reviewer2804221 on Feb 02, 2010

Good tast,easy to take - hope for slim!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »