10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Now Foods, B-100, 100 Capsules

4 out of 5 based on 44 reviews

Energy booster

Posted by alloriginal on May 20, 2013

My wife uses this twice per day, and has for years. She says it gives her MUCH more energy. When she misses a dose, she can really feel the difference. Good product, good price. If ordering from Iherb for the first time, you're in for a treat: a huge selection, low prices and fast, free shipping! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

A bit too strong.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I took this product to increase my fertility, but it gives me unpleasant burps. Maybe I need a lower dose. Update: a better product worth trying is Thorne Research, Basic B Complex. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great for energy!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Oct 17, 2013

Taking this in conjunction with coffee or caffeine tablet gives an awesome amount of energy! The capsules have a pretty bizarre smell, but it is what it is. The effects are far more important.. :) If you liked this review please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Disgusting smell

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013

The capsules are very large and the bottle smells so awful my whole medicine cabinet stank several weeks later. I would not buy this again. The capsules also create an unpleasant taste in my mouth.

Posted by 5617861716339536301 on Jan 23, 2013