The don't call it B-complex for nothing

Posted by Reviewer1135456 on Mar 30, 2008

A deficiency in Vitamin B-6 can cause nerve symptoms that mimic carpal tunnel syndrome, and can also be a cause of depression. You shouldn't take a single B vitamin alone for long; if you need one, you need them all. They work together. What fixed my wrist pain was 100 mg of B-6, but I take the whole complex to avoid trouble. Anything left over is excreted in the urine. I don't mind having expensive urine if my wrist doesn't hurt.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Feb 06, 2008

You don't realize how deficient you are on b vitamins until you take these. Definite improvement in energy. Totally recommended!

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1377432 on Nov 21, 2007

I have been taking B-100 along with Cellmins Potassium and magnesium , and Panthothenic Acid For RLS and it works awesome. My legs do not jump at all and I can finally get a full nights sleep

Best B-100 I've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer1470069 on Feb 24, 2008

Supplement helps with energy, overall mood. Easy to swallow. Doesn't upset my stomach like previous B-100 supplements have. Great service - shipping is quick and packaging excellent.

Repeat purchase great product

Posted by Reviewer2962796 on Jan 30, 2008

Pure product without multiple inert additives

disappointing

Posted by Reviewer3049149 on Oct 04, 2010

its my own fault but i didn't check that these were synthetic vitamins. i wanted whole food vits. well, i'll know for next time.

I think everyone benefits from B vitamins

Posted by burdypie on May 19, 2011

Iherb...what a fabulous company! I research a lot and always find that NOW always has the application/mix that is needed. These Vitamin B's are the most powerful energy boosters,and will straighten out any minor B deficiencies I might have excellent!!Invaluable standing alone, but also necessary to take when correcting specific B deficiencies. Eg, vitamin B6 deficiency(line down the centre of tongue is an indicator), must have B2 in the same dosage, with the B complex as backup; as B vitamins are synergistic,if not balanced, a new deficiency in the other B vitamins can be caused.

Vitamin B complex

Posted by Reviewer1933022 on Jan 31, 2008

gentle on stomach and feel energized

B complex

Posted by Reviewer2101511 on Nov 27, 2007

If I cut back on our B complex we feel the difference within one week. This is one of the best as it is in powder form and more readily bioavailable

This "B" gets and "A"

Posted by Reviewer2889058 on Jan 29, 2007

I take two a day of B-100's. I like Now products in general as they are priced well and they do not advertise but instead use the money to make a good product.