B.12. Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2470421 on Sep 02, 2009

Have not had moons on my nails for years and ridges in my nails that split the nail at the end. After 10 days, moons are coming back and after 3 weeks ridges are going as well. What a difference these capsules make.

Feel calm and happniess

Posted by onestop on Apr 07, 2014

Really feelimg good and tasty pill under the tongue... I love I could foud this product. \

Super Vitamin

Posted by 5680780266729046658 on Dec 02, 2014

The Best

Perfect !

Posted by 4857957755408409428 on Apr 21, 2015

One of B12 with the best quality and price on the market! The taste is good (strawberry acidulated), not cloying. The tablets are small, blend well in the mouth. I am 100% satisfied for now! ________________________________ Une des B12 ayant le meilleur prix et qualité du marché ! Son goût est bon (fraise acidulée), pas écoeurant. Les comprimés sont petits, fondent bien en bouche. Je suis 100% satisfaite pour l'instant !

very good

Posted by 5283522313585209061 on May 05, 2015

very good

KAMBAM energy

Posted by 4989352867229748474 on May 14, 2016

Good price, good energy, good feelings! The taste is very palatable for the lozenge, and a decent size so you get a bit of flavor. Energy isn't too bad from this. I often take a few at a time. For the price and dose its awesome though.

good taste

Posted by 5017088658778496031 on May 26, 2016

Bought it after doing research is good for canker ulcer and I tried it out, it's great! No more ulcer! It taste like sweet so it's pleasant to take it, usually just bite it. No need water to come along with it.

Just another product for keeping me healthy

Posted by Reviewer1919832 on Jul 11, 2016

I use this product along with my multi to make sure I have enough of the B vitamins. Good product and company.

Cured B12 Deficiency I Got From Taking Methyl B12

Posted by 4893567959522837578 on Sep 10, 2016

This is great stuff. It cured my B12 deficiency which I got from years of taking Methyl B12, which was a big mistake. I believed the sales pitch that methyl B12 would be the better and healthier version. Save your money and buy this instead.

B-12 chewable