Good for energy!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Jul 23, 2013

Great all around B-complex. Could include a lot more biotin though.. If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Now Foods, B-50, 100 Capsules

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 03, 2014

Pretty good supplement for those nervous ones, who can't control themselves totally without help from the side. Just these additional ingredients could be better, less of them. Sometimes Now Foods make it good, sometimes - bad. Its a pity that this brand does not have clear vision.

Pretty Good

Posted by 4984163340875233311 on Jun 18, 2014

This seems to be a pretty good B-multi formula if you want to take small amounts throughout the day. It seems like it goes bad too fast--about two months--if you don't refrigerate it.

I trust this brand very much

Posted by dearcatty on Oct 26, 2013

I taken B-100 of Now Foods before, it's very good when you life stress is too big to near the brink of collapse,it really work! but B-50 ? I don't feel so strong as B-100, but B-complex of now foods is better than other brand...forget the name..

so far so good

Posted by 5557046960360560491 on Jan 06, 2014

I haven't noticed any unpleasant side effects so I am pleased. I have used Now brand before and have been impressed.

抗壓...每日必備

Posted by cattylee on Aug 21, 2016

維生素B群是我每天必備,之前都是吃三多(台灣製)女性維他命B群含鐵,後來壓力超大買了now foods B-100,真的是快崩潰時很有效,但平常吃會心跳加快,後來改買B-50,效果感覺不錯,但記住開封之後大部分必須放冰箱,否則像台灣這麼潮濕馬上就軟化,外層沒有糖衣。

Really strong!!

Posted by 5352031468614387666 on Aug 11, 2015

Took one capsule at 7am with my breakfast and had a heavy leg workout later in the day and had pre-workout beforehand. Crazy amount of energy that I noticed a lot more at night and a bit jittery. I'm sensitive to caffeine though, so I may be a different case. The recommended dosage for someone with liver disease of B1 is 100mg and these capsules have 50mg. The daily recommended dosage for someone aged 19 and over is 1.2mg for a female. Not sure if I could take these every day unless I'd had very little sleep.

Fine

Posted by 4936667312122396352 on Feb 26, 2016

Good product, big dose, easy to swallow. But a little bit smelly.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2303362 on Sep 12, 2013

very good multi B at a good price

yellow hotdog fun

Posted by Reviewer2500628 on Jan 03, 2012

yellow urine, smells like hotdog with ketchup, but good dose

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »