Fine

Posted by 4936667312122396352 on Feb 26, 2016

Good product, big dose, easy to swallow. But a little bit smelly.

Really strong!!

Posted by 5352031468614387666 on Aug 11, 2015

Took one capsule at 7am with my breakfast and had a heavy leg workout later in the day and had pre-workout beforehand. Crazy amount of energy that I noticed a lot more at night and a bit jittery. I'm sensitive to caffeine though, so I may be a different case. The recommended dosage for someone with liver disease of B1 is 100mg and these capsules have 50mg. The daily recommended dosage for someone aged 19 and over is 1.2mg for a female. Not sure if I could take these every day unless I'd had very little sleep.

Pretty Good

Posted by 4984163340875233311 on Jun 18, 2014

This seems to be a pretty good B-multi formula if you want to take small amounts throughout the day. It seems like it goes bad too fast--about two months--if you don't refrigerate it.

Now Foods, B-50, 100 Capsules

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 03, 2014

Pretty good supplement for those nervous ones, who can't control themselves totally without help from the side. Just these additional ingredients could be better, less of them. Sometimes Now Foods make it good, sometimes - bad. Its a pity that this brand does not have clear vision.

so far so good

Posted by 5557046960360560491 on Jan 06, 2014

I haven't noticed any unpleasant side effects so I am pleased. I have used Now brand before and have been impressed.

I trust this brand very much

Posted by dearcatty on Oct 26, 2013

I taken B-100 of Now Foods before, it's very good when you life stress is too big to near the brink of collapse,it really work! but B-50 ? I don't feel so strong as B-100, but B-complex of now foods is better than other brand...forget the name..

good product

Posted by Reviewer2303362 on Sep 12, 2013

very good multi B at a good price

Good for energy!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Jul 23, 2013

Great all around B-complex. Could include a lot more biotin though.. If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Capsules for the win

Posted by Reviewer1230986 on Apr 05, 2012

I mix this into homemade cat food and am so happy to have it in capsules that I can pull apart - previously I had tablets that were hard to crush, even in hot water.

yellow hotdog fun

Posted by Reviewer2500628 on Jan 03, 2012

yellow urine, smells like hotdog with ketchup, but good dose