Now Foods, B-50, 100 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

calms nerves

Posted by Reviewer2002384 on Feb 06, 2012

My friend suggested I try the B-50 because I started eliminating wheat gluten and most grains and noticed I was getting more stressed and crabby with the diet change. So after adding the B-50, I noticed immediately that I was less stressed and my mood was much calmer.

stronger nails

Posted by Reviewer1915266 on Apr 11, 2012

My nails became unbelivable stronger!! Waiting to make my hair stronger too... Will get another bottle, all my family takes it now

Good

Posted by Reviewer2026566 on Apr 12, 2013

Felt the effect on the second day. More energy, better mood. Thanks iHerb. Thanks Now Foods. Love you all

We have B vitamins in food but it's not enough !

Posted by alexandruj on Sep 06, 2014

Many people around me told I do not need to take B supplements because B's are present in all the foods I eat and I just flush them down the toilet. Good thing that I did not listen to them. I bought B-50 along with other vitamins to replace ADAM because I want to adjust the timing and quantity of each vitamin. It's great. I take it in the morning with a good meal and I have energy all day or before workout for the same reason. I even took two (one with breakfast and one before my evening workout) and I did not have any problem. The high dosages should not scare you because we are already vitamin defficient and anyway the B group do not stay in the body. I just ordered the 250 tablets bottle and I recommend this product to you all.

Zeer goed!

Posted by 5747831126765900572 on Dec 09, 2014

In stressvolle tijden heeft dit product zijn diensten aan mij bewezen.Mijn lichaam wordt niet meer moe en heb niet het gevoel 'helemaal op'te zijn. Ik ben vegetariër en daarom is het sowieso goed voor mij!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »