Now Foods, B-50, 100 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

calms nerves

Posted by Reviewer2002384 on Feb 06, 2012

My friend suggested I try the B-50 because I started eliminating wheat gluten and most grains and noticed I was getting more stressed and crabby with the diet change. So after adding the B-50, I noticed immediately that I was less stressed and my mood was much calmer.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2026566 on Apr 12, 2013

Felt the effect on the second day. More energy, better mood. Thanks iHerb. Thanks Now Foods. Love you all

Best B supplement!!

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on May 02, 2013

Love this supplement. I've tried a lot of b vitamins and this is by far the most tolerable and gives great results. My husband and I take this. I also give half of one per day to my dog who weighs around 80 lbs. She can be picky about what she eats, but she likes her b vitamin and gobbles it up with her food.

Just as good as you think, its B vitamins..

Posted by 4831024597779206699 on Jul 30, 2013

Just as good as you think, its B vitamins..

NOW-00420

Posted by 5712498503772735289 on Oct 30, 2013

This product is essential for my cats healthy diet, I have just started feeding them with this product which is added to there raw food and they have no objection to this product for a healthy life. I am also most impressed with the fast and efficient service to here in Australia.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »