New To iHerb?

Now Foods, B-50, 100 Capsules

Now Foods, B-50, 100 Capsules

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 03, 2014

Pretty good supplement for those nervous ones, who can't control themselves totally without help from the side. Just these additional ingredients could be better, less of them. Sometimes Now Foods make it good, sometimes - bad. Its a pity that this brand does not have clear vision.

dosage too strong

Posted by Reviewer3108640 on Aug 03, 2012

the dosage is too strong, i took only 1 tablet and get numbness in my hand for few days though it seem to help with energy abit.

Cyanocobalamin intolerance

Posted by 5086084480570769239 on Jan 25, 2014

I took this B complex only to find out that I can't tolerate cyanocobalamin. It gave me acute kidney pain. I couldn't take more than 2 capsules.

Very good!

Posted by 5328768170372737251 on Jan 16, 2014

Thank you Iherb from Estonia!

We have B vitamins in food but it's not enough !

Posted by alexandruj on Sep 06, 2014

Many people around me told I do not need to take B supplements because B's are present in all the foods I eat and I just flush them down the toilet. Good thing that I did not listen to them. I bought B-50 along with other vitamins to replace ADAM because I want to adjust the timing and quantity of each vitamin. It's great. I take it in the morning with a good meal and I have energy all day or before workout for the same reason. I even took two (one with breakfast and one before my evening workout) and I did not have any problem. The high dosages should not scare you because we are already vitamin defficient and anyway the B group do not stay in the body. I just ordered the 250 tablets bottle and I recommend this product to you all.