Great to relieve my heart palpitation and minor depression symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2618218 on May 10, 2011

I have tried out several products and this one really helps to relieve my heart palpitation and minor depression symptoms, making me more stable energy and mood. My mother also has minor depression & dizziness and after taken it a week the symptoms have relieved a lot

Great!

Posted by jasontidus on Nov 22, 2013

Highly recommended!

Super

Posted by Reviewer2943096 on Apr 03, 2012

Really have helped with energy.

great for energy

Posted by heidischuyten on Aug 01, 2013

this is really helpful to boost my energy levels as I cannot eat a lot of foods that are high in vitamin B

A staple---

Posted by Reviewer1056250 on Sep 06, 2013

--- of my wife's vitmine regimen. She will not do without it.

Good B vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3231206 on Sep 19, 2013

No loose stool with them. Good quality dose.

B Complex

Posted by 5211898292085495242 on Oct 03, 2012

Had a hard time finding B Complex, the common name for this product, but upon closer inspection it has all of the B vitamins that work together synergistically as B Complex. Have been taking this one, and finding it does an excellent work in keeping me well and healthy. By taking a B Complex tablet every day, I haven't had a cold or flu in five years.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3049352 on Oct 12, 2012

Love Now Food brands and this also has inositol and choline it. Very good supplement especially for those on birth control.

IF YOU DRINK YOU NEED THESE

Posted by Reviewer3031617 on Oct 21, 2012

We don't drink a lot, but we like wine with dinner and alcohol robs the body of B vitamins, so this is a perfect replacement. I also recommend Now products. Excellent quality.

Best B vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on May 02, 2013

I hope Now never changes this. I've tried a lot of B supplements. Many do not agree with me at all, some were ok,but this product is great! I've told some of my friends about it and a couple have reported back that they love it as well. Absolutely the best B vitamin supplement in my opinion.