Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, B-6, 50 mg, 100 Tablets

Reviews 3-star

Watch for Panic Attacks

Posted by ritavaags on Jun 12, 2012

While I am a huge fan of NOW foods products (particularly their vegan capsule line), I must give you a heads up on consuming either too much B6 or having an imbalanced consumption... I am normally a pretty optimistic person so I was greatly surprised when I was suddenly experiencing panic attacks at night. I could not figure out why until my father asked me if I was on a B6 supplement. I was stunned at the realization that the panic attacks coincided with when I started the supplement. I stopped taking it to see if anything changed and sure enough, within a couple of days, the panic attacks stopped! I have had none since (and this was a year ago already). I would suggest a balanced B-complex unless a health care practitioner/naturopath has specifically suggested taking this as a separate supplement.

Packaging issues

Posted by Reviewer1617052 on Nov 21, 2013

This item I have only recently commenced ordering along with my regular Vitamins I consistently order with iherb from Australia for approximately 8 years now and whilst the product is good - the packaging is poor - The Vitamins arrive after probably 2 weeks in transit and the Vitamin containers have been smashing up against one another inside the box as there is rarely sufficiently packing material to hold them in place/position securely ...not even newspaper! I have emailed iherb and raised the issue ...I was ignored! It does make one wonder just how important is the customer ?- even one who spends $100's each year! It is largely because of their packaging that I find I cannot recommend them to others in Australia as a company to others to rely on!.