100% Barley Grass Juice powder - No Fillers

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 10, 2013

I have used the original Dr Hagiwara barley grass juice powder for over 8 years before switching to Green Magma because the former is not available on iHerb and the latter claims to be using the same original blend. Green Magma did not disappoint initially but some time this year (2012), either the grass quality or content dropped, the product took on a greyish green tone. So I switched to NOW 100% grass juice. I am glad to see rich bright green juice powder bottle after bottle. I hope the standard remains so. BTW, this is barley grass JUICE powder - made from spray-drying the extracted juice of barley grass, without fiber weight. The cheaper barley grass powder includes fiber (that some people like) and makes a gritty suspension.

100% pure, no fiber, no additives - highly

Posted by hele-ku-go on Jan 13, 2013

I use barley grass juice for myself and also for my cat with chronic kidney disease, it provides the most important vitamins, minerals, antioxidants (esp. SOD and GIV), enzymes and amino acids he needs... Yesterday I took him to the vet to do his blood work, and both levels of serum CREA and BUN were sooo much better than the last time! He gets 200 mg of pure juice powder twice a day (on empty stomach) - usually mixed into the teaspoon of cat milk or small amount of food.

good barley

Posted by Taniana on Sep 09, 2014

I love the taste, the lovely deep green color and i love the taste.

Positively excellent product.

Posted by 5172243968518212992 on Jun 24, 2015

I hope this brand never stops making this product. It is really hard to find a non-irradiated, freeze-dried green JUICE powder that does not contain all the fibres that cause trouble for many IBS sufferers. I can't eat many vegetables to due to my IBS, andthis stuff helps me get the greens in, in a way that I wouldn't be able to otherwise. My HG nutritional supplement.

Yup

Posted by Reviewer1800422 on Jan 17, 2010

It does dissolve fairly easily and the nutrition facts are the best for any greens powder. However, I'm wondering how long it will be before its nutrients go stale. It also tastes horrible, but it's undetectable in smoothies.

It's ok

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Sep 15, 2011

You get used to the taste after 3 days. After 3 more days you can't live without it. It's become a healthy routine every morning.

Low in Iron

Posted by Reviewer3181824 on Sep 03, 2011

This is the only green powder I take because it seems to be the lowest in iron per how much green-ness you get.

What a surprise!

Posted by Reviewer1588886 on Mar 24, 2011

Amazing price. I'm having this with Wheat Grass Juice. If I buy Barley grass for using juicer, I should pay 10 times more.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1154836 on Sep 18, 2012

love this stuff. the taste is fresh and it mixes quite well into just plain water. will buy again.

Excellent Product