July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Beef Gelatin, 550 mg, 200 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

boosts alertness & energy in morning

Posted by Reviewer3293359 on Nov 26, 2010

Pure protein without any carbs taken on empty stomach boosts dopamine & hence energy, mood, & alertness. I take about 6-8 of these as soon as I wake up for that purpose, then wait about an hour to have breakfast. Works better than caffeine & without side effects.

Helps my knees

Posted by derbyjean on Sep 28, 2008

I started taking gelatin years ago and it helped my knees tremendously - I could feel the cartilage regenerating. Also, good for hair and nails.

natural product

Posted by Olenka on May 15, 2012

I bought beef gelatin for my mother, she has a pain in her legs. After one botle she had different feeling - more comfortable in walk, a less convulsion in morning and a less of pain over the day. So I decided to buy the second botle, but I find, that beef gelatin take with omega 3 for better results _/_ Я купила говяжий желатин для моей матери, у нее боли в ногах. После одного флакон она имело совсем другое чувство - более комфортно в прогулке, меньше судорог утром и меньше боли в течение дня. Поэтому я решила купить второй флакон, но я прочитала, что говяжий желатин лучше принимать с омега-3 для лучшего результата.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1401896 on May 17, 2010

Helps my stomach problems

Positive effect on knees, but suggest buying powder and empty caps - it's cheaper and no added stearate

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Jan 20, 2014

Decided to try these after another reviewer noted the positive effect on their knees. Seems to be well utilised and I do notice a good effect on my joints, however something about it causes me to wheeze and means I can't take it - mag stearate is only additive, wish they'd left it out. I've since bought some empty gelatin caps and now capsule my own gelatin powder (because it's disgusting to drink as per instructions on the packet, and cheaper to cap my own). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »