good for nails, sleep and may be joints

Posted by Reviewer1893145 on Dec 01, 2013

I have began taking 1-3 tbs daily of this powder, after I read Ray Peat's article about the gelatin benefits. My nails no longer split, and I sleep better... It is best mixed with coffee for me, with water one should drink it quickly after mixing, otherwise the resulting gel will be not so easy to drink. Adding to a salad, does not spoil the taste... Good product.

Good for DIETING and SKIN (and many other things)

Posted by danarm on Aug 29, 2014

Adding collagen to a protein shake will make it thicker and make it absorb slower. This is why it's good for dieting: it keeps you full longer. Aging people need at least 10 g of collagen per day to replace what is lost. I take 50 g per day, 5 days a week, in the protein shake I drink at work. People can not believe how good my skin looks for my age. Another excellent supplement which makes your skin glow is Acetyl-Glutathione. It's a form of glutathione which can be absorbed into cells.

Excellent, clean, great finished texture.

Posted by 5287288002365978083 on Dec 24, 2014

Excellent quality gelatin. It needs to be dissolved in hot liquid, and does not need or benefit from soaking in cold water. I'm glad to skip steps when I can- I make food for 7 people! It dissolves just fine in a pot of cold food once it is stirred in very thoroughly, and then heats up with the food (use a wire whisk or mixer for sure- it clumps a bit at first, and will stay that way if not thoroughly manually blended. Also, I have found that I need about 1/3 less of this when compared to Knox. I've used it in my orange cacao jelly-mousse cake, clear hibiscus jelly with fresh berries, stews, soups, puddings, and custards. Oh! And it makes fantastic fruit&spice gummy candies, too! I am so pleased with it that I am finding ways to use it, so my food repertoire is now increasing every day! We bought it to use as a protein supplement and nutritional supplement. It is performing very well on all accounts. I did not anticipate how much fun it would end up being, though. :)

Top Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1763172 on Apr 10, 2015

Excellent for joint pain

Beef Gelatin Powder

Posted by 5696601465981517547 on May 04, 2015

I am happy with this product. The quality seems good. I live in canada so the only problem was the final cost. Quite a bit more costly than I was expecting after delivery.

Beef Gelatin Powder

Posted by 5276155105765747498 on Apr 10, 2016

Excellent product. No nasty smell or aftertaste and the product never fails.

Cost effective.

Posted by 4721279835844838805 on Dec 12, 2015

Takes some time and stirring to get this powder to dissolve. Has a slight taste. But a lot of servings for the price.

What a bargain!

Posted by 4830779891542844845 on Apr 04, 2016

Everyone buy this! Do it now! I put it in smoothies and shakes - just blend it in cold.