Now Foods, Beet Sugar, 3 lbs (1361 g)

Now Foods, Beet Sugar, 3 lbs

Posted by Reviewer1519352 on Jan 20, 2009

I love to use this natural sugar and it is hard to find. I am so glad you have it available. It is just like regular sugar but better for your body to digest.

Beet Sugar

Posted by Reviewer1750639 on Nov 09, 2008

Beet sugar is the only sugar that I can use and it was hard to find. That is until I found your website. Now it's easy, affordable and convenient.

Great service!

Posted by Reviewer3247470 on Nov 11, 2008

We were amazed with the swiftness of your service. Thanks so much. We've been frustrated with inability to obtain this product locally and since I must use beet sugar in place of cane sugar we are very gratified to learn of you and get such prompt service. Thank you again, Robert Griffin

Good alternative to cane sugar.

Posted by Reviewer1750414 on Nov 18, 2008

Tastes and bakes just like cane sugar.

Beet Sugar

Posted by Reviewer1182745 on Jun 16, 2009

I am thrilled that you sell beet sugar. I have developed a sensitivity to cane sugar and you are the only company I have found that sells pure beet sugar. I can tell no flavor difference between your beet sugar and the cane sugar I was purchasing prior to the food sensitivity. I appreciate the straight forward way of ordering the beet sugar your company offers. Thanks!!