Tastes great!!

Posted by Reviewer2529355 on Jan 21, 2011

I decided to change my sugar from sugar cane to sugar beet sugar because according to the Edger Cayce Readings this kind of sugar is better tolerated by the body. This sugar tastes great and I can taste no difference than other sugars. I will keep buying this product

Beats white cane sugar...

Posted by Reviewer2819512 on Feb 02, 2011

I have hypoglycemia and a very serious sensitivity to white cane sugar. Beet sugar does not cause me to have the blood-sugar "spiking" that can be caused by refined cane sugar. It also doesn't have the sickenly-sweet taste, either. This is a wonderful substitute for refined cane sugar.

Now Foods, Beet Sugar, 3 lbs. (1361 g) (NOW-06910)

Posted by Reviewer1313857 on Apr 25, 2008

I love the product which I've used for years and the customer service and shipping was great. Thanks!

Taste just like regular sugar

Posted by Reviewer2539495 on Oct 10, 2008

This beet sugar is good. It taste the same as regular sugar. I am severely allergic to sugar cane and am so happy to have a sugar that I can use in baking.

beet sugar

Posted by Reviewer1781348 on Aug 27, 2008

This is an excellent product. Tastes just like sugar! Don't miss sugar cane sugar at all. Great shipping speed and very good prices!! Thanks, Michelle LIvingstons

Only type of sugar I can use

Posted by coolsheri on May 17, 2014

Several years ago, I went to a homeopath MD that told me cane sugar was #1 on the forbidden food list for me. As time went on, seeing cane sugar in EVERY natural food, I thought it "couldn't be that bad" for me. Well, it was. Recently I went back to the homeopath MD, was retested and, yep, cane sugar is still #1, but beet sugar is good, so I researched and found this product. While I would prefer beet sugar from the EU where it is not a GMO, for as little as I use, this works wonderfully. Grateful to have access to beet sugar.

Good!

EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS!

Tatyana, Iridologist

Posted by Reviewer2399225 on May 04, 2008

ALways good product!

No good shipping department's service

Posted by Reviewer2872816 on Aug 11, 2008