Beet Sugar

Posted by Reviewer1997330 on Mar 08, 2011

Great product and service.

Totally Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2567975 on Feb 08, 2011

I run a small bakery from my home and use beet sugar in everything I cook, the reviews I get are totally awesome! I have people who have never like coconut cream pie becoming lovers of it, and the local restaurant that carries it cannot keep it in stock.

Beats white cane sugar...

Posted by Reviewer2819512 on Feb 02, 2011

I have hypoglycemia and a very serious sensitivity to white cane sugar. Beet sugar does not cause me to have the blood-sugar "spiking" that can be caused by refined cane sugar. It also doesn't have the sickenly-sweet taste, either. This is a wonderful substitute for refined cane sugar.

AAAAAA+

Posted by Reviewer1332755 on Jan 26, 2011

Excellent Product, great price and great shipping! Thank you so much!

Rave about beet sugar.

Posted by Reviewer1939818 on Jan 25, 2011

My mom and I have always beet sugar from the Polish market, but it was getting very expensive. I went on line one day to find it cheaper and found you and am very glad that I did. My family coming from Poland this is the sugar we are used to because it is less sweet. I will buying it from you from now on. We will probably be purchase other items also. Thank you.

Tastes great!!

Posted by Reviewer2529355 on Jan 21, 2011

I decided to change my sugar from sugar cane to sugar beet sugar because according to the Edger Cayce Readings this kind of sugar is better tolerated by the body. This sugar tastes great and I can taste no difference than other sugars. I will keep buying this product

it is a very good product

Posted by Reviewer3049585 on Jan 12, 2011

We love it. It is great. I grew up in Russia and it makes everything I cook with it taste the way I remember it from my childhood. Also, my son was coughing last year a lot mostly from sugary staff and he does not from beet sugar. Thank you.

Perfect for Homebrewing

Posted by Reviewer1213409 on Dec 20, 2010

Have been using this product for years in my homebrewing. Really good in Belgium clones.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1884329 on Dec 09, 2010

Due to a family member having an intolerance to cane sugar, we were in need of a substitute and are very happy with the product and the service - Thank you!

More Healthy Sweet Options

Posted by Reviewer3238442 on Dec 01, 2010

I wasn't very familiar with beet sugar, but knew there were more alternatives than I'd used. After reading the customer feedback, I purchased this product and was very pleased. I will definitely include it in my regular stock of sweeteners. The price was also a pleasant incentive to trying this product. Thank you~