Now Foods, Beet Sugar, 3 lbs

Posted by Reviewer1702059 on Jan 21, 2009

Great for my homebrew

Sweet Service

Posted by Reviewer1615713 on Feb 28, 2009

As always my order was received quickly and in good condition. Sweet. Just like the beet sugar.

The Sugar for Belgian Style Beers

Posted by Reviewer1849451 on Apr 07, 2009

Beet sugar is a must when brewing certain styles of Belgian beers and this sugar gives me excellent results.

Beet Sugar review

Posted by Reviewer3150754 on Apr 20, 2009

I have used beet sugar before but was looking for the best price which I found on your web site. I will be ordering this from you again in the future.

pzl

Posted by Reviewer2993833 on Sep 08, 2010

color and consistancy exceptional

love my sugar!!

Posted by Reviewer2220541 on Oct 20, 2010

Beet sugar is awesome! its a great alternative to using the real thing. I stopped using the blue stuff and have completely switched over and it doesn't have an after taste :) love love love my beet sugar!

More Healthy Sweet Options

Posted by Reviewer3238442 on Dec 01, 2010

I wasn't very familiar with beet sugar, but knew there were more alternatives than I'd used. After reading the customer feedback, I purchased this product and was very pleased. I will definitely include it in my regular stock of sweeteners. The price was also a pleasant incentive to trying this product. Thank you~

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1884329 on Dec 09, 2010

Due to a family member having an intolerance to cane sugar, we were in need of a substitute and are very happy with the product and the service - Thank you!

Totally Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2567975 on Feb 08, 2011

I run a small bakery from my home and use beet sugar in everything I cook, the reviews I get are totally awesome! I have people who have never like coconut cream pie becoming lovers of it, and the local restaurant that carries it cannot keep it in stock.

Beet Sugar

Posted by Reviewer1997330 on Mar 08, 2011

Great product and service.