Rave about beet sugar.

Posted by Reviewer1939818 on Jan 25, 2011

My mom and I have always beet sugar from the Polish market, but it was getting very expensive. I went on line one day to find it cheaper and found you and am very glad that I did. My family coming from Poland this is the sugar we are used to because it is less sweet. I will buying it from you from now on. We will probably be purchase other items also. Thank you.

AAAAAA+

Posted by Reviewer1332755 on Jan 26, 2011

Excellent Product, great price and great shipping! Thank you so much!

Now Foods Beet Sugar

Posted by Reviewer1084877 on Jun 05, 2014

Their website states they use non-GMO beets and they are in the process of getting verified by the Non-GMO project. That's great news because I have loved beet sugar over cane sugar for years and was so happy to find that somebody still produced it. I mix this with about 1/4 of the dark coconut sugar and with a little cinnamon it's a lot like using brown sugar, without the higher glycemic curve.

far better for me than cane suger

Posted by 5447903588807460329 on May 02, 2016

great that i can at last buy this product in australia

Beet Sugar

Posted by Reviewer2083849 on Apr 05, 2014

Tastes just like sugar and cooks just like sugar. Excellent in baking

NOW beet sugar-great product

Posted by Reviewer2773799 on Jul 11, 2010

My daughter and I cannot digest sugar that comes from sugar cane. We discovered NOW beet sugar three years ago and we keep it as a staple in our pantry. It cooks and tastes just like cane sugar but it is easier to digest for us. Thank you for carrying it.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1427254 on Mar 28, 2011

I like it!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3214304 on Apr 06, 2011

This product is very good for an alternative to cane sugar. It was packaged nice and caught it on sale which was very good.

Beet sugar

Posted by Reviewer1354045 on Aug 22, 2011

We only use beet sugar and yours is great. Your service is excellent! The price reasonable. Keep up the good work.

well pleased

Posted by Reviewer1074301 on Sep 03, 2011

I received my order very quickly and was well pleased with the product. Thank you for being so responsive.