Posted by Reviewer1517473 on Jan 06, 2013

My order was received without delay and the package was in good condition.

Now Foods, Beet Sugar, 3 lbs

Posted by Reviewer1519352 on Jan 20, 2009

I love to use this natural sugar and it is hard to find. I am so glad you have it available. It is just like regular sugar but better for your body to digest.

Posted by Reviewer1559615 on Nov 30, 2009

iHerb has excellent products and super fast shipping! I only order my beet sugar from them because of the quality and quickness. My daughter is allergic to cane sugar but we don't notice the difference when I use beet sugar. I cannot find it locally anywhere so I am glad for a website I can trust. Thank you iHerb!

well pleased

Posted by Reviewer1074301 on Sep 03, 2011

I received my order very quickly and was well pleased with the product. Thank you for being so responsive.

Now Foods Beet Sugar

Posted by Reviewer1084877 on Jun 05, 2014

Their website states they use non-GMO beets and they are in the process of getting verified by the Non-GMO project. That's great news because I have loved beet sugar over cane sugar for years and was so happy to find that somebody still produced it. I mix this with about 1/4 of the dark coconut sugar and with a little cinnamon it's a lot like using brown sugar, without the higher glycemic curve.

Posted by Reviewer1182745 on Jun 16, 2009

I am thrilled that you sell beet sugar. I have developed a sensitivity to cane sugar and you are the only company I have found that sells pure beet sugar. I can tell no flavor difference between your beet sugar and the cane sugar I was purchasing prior to the food sensitivity. I appreciate the straight forward way of ordering the beet sugar your company offers. Thanks!!

Posted by Reviewer1997330 on Mar 08, 2011

Great product and service.

Posted by Reviewer2028226 on Sep 16, 2009

It taste great and is easier for us to digest than cane sugar.

Posted by Reviewer1965201 on Jul 03, 2009

I am very pleased with the beet sugar in its texture,taste,and appearance. Will definately purchase more.

Posted by Reviewer2083849 on Apr 05, 2014

Tastes just like sugar and cooks just like sugar. Excellent in baking