love it!

Posted by Reviewer2699757 on Jul 10, 2009

looks like refined sugar, tastes better and its so much better for you. i have everyone wanting to buy this stuff.

Beet Sugar - Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2710510 on Jun 11, 2010

Great product; glad it's non GMO. Both my husband and I are allergic to cane sugar and were glad to find this product.

tastes like sugar!

Posted by Reviewer2854733 on Mar 25, 2010

tastes/acts just like cane sugar, trying out because my sister is allergic to cane sugar, thought I might be too, cust svc was fine, came in reasonable amt of time, just wish was the same price as cane sugar, but its cheaper than the health food store-if they even have it!

Beet Sugar review

Posted by Reviewer3150754 on Apr 20, 2009

I have used beet sugar before but was looking for the best price which I found on your web site. I will be ordering this from you again in the future.

Beet sugar

Posted by Reviewer3183945 on Feb 22, 2010

so glad to have found it!! received in a timely manner thanks

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3214304 on Apr 06, 2011

This product is very good for an alternative to cane sugar. It was packaged nice and caught it on sale which was very good.

More Healthy Sweet Options

Posted by Reviewer3238442 on Dec 01, 2010

I wasn't very familiar with beet sugar, but knew there were more alternatives than I'd used. After reading the customer feedback, I purchased this product and was very pleased. I will definitely include it in my regular stock of sweeteners. The price was also a pleasant incentive to trying this product. Thank you~

Sharon

Posted by Reviewer3301384 on Dec 13, 2011

not allergic!

Great service!

Posted by Reviewer3247470 on Nov 11, 2008

We were amazed with the swiftness of your service. Thanks so much. We've been frustrated with inability to obtain this product locally and since I must use beet sugar in place of cane sugar we are very gratified to learn of you and get such prompt service. Thank you again, Robert Griffin

Better than C&H