Not a good product to use topically

Posted by 5024975593653705651 on Oct 20, 2016

I know a handful of people ingest this to relieve digestive problems, etc. but bentonite clay can also be used as a really good detoxifying face mask. This brand of bentonite clay powder isn't suitable for making masks, though. It's very, very tacky and glutinous, whether water, ACV and/or oil is used. Not sure what it is about this formula, but it's not like other brands of bentonite clay powder I've tried, which are so much easier to mix into a paste. Every time I use this, I pretty much have to drag the stuff across my face to apply it, and make do with smears and clumps. It tends to clog my sink over time as well. I'm not sure how people would ingest this either, because it doesn't come close to dissolving or at least mixing in water.

horrible!

Posted by Reviewer2196501 on Oct 27, 2016

When you mix it with water it goes into bumps and not even thick paste, it gets impossible to apply it on your face. Ive tried it with hot, cold, normal water, to add more water etc. but nothing works with this clay :( A thousand times better ir black clay which is also pure and applies beautifully!

No way...

Posted by Ramblingbeiiii on Nov 27, 2016

Bought it since the Aztec Bentonite Clay was out of stock.. Soon regretted in my first use, it doesn't mix well with water which suggested at the back of the package..it create clumps rather than paste.. same things happened while mixing with apple cider vinegar in my second try and third try.. what a waste with such a big tub of clay..

Do not use on face...

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Mar 06, 2011

I used this once as a facial mask (before used only Aztec) and the results were horrible: my face got burned and it took almost a week for my skin to get back to normal. I looked like I was having somekind of rash on my face... So don't use this on your face!! Otherwise I don't know how this behaves when taken internally.

Hard to mix and difficult to apply

Posted by 5197993546650146009 on Aug 24, 2016

its very hard to mix and becoming paste. i like indian healing clay more. and very difficult to apply on the face!

have ordered though this company twice and both times didnt recieve my parcel wont be ordering through this company again

Posted by 5242594743679064719 on Sep 19, 2016

Have ordered through this company twice and both times didnt recieve my parcel wont be ordering through this company again

Didn't help my reflux

Posted by Reviewer2091215 on Feb 18, 2014

It didn't relieve my reflux or heartburn when I took it internally, as some people claimed.

Clay wonder drug