Wouldn't repurchase as a clay mask

Posted by Reviewer1958858 on Dec 13, 2015

I ordered this because the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay was out of stock and this seemed like a good replacement. I mix the Aztec mask with apple cider vinegar and never have issues but with this bentonite clay, the ACV ends up smelling very strongly and making my eyes water. The consistency of this mask is horrendous when mixed with water, it's almost impossible to use on my skin and it clogged my bathroom drain when I tried to rinse it out of the bowl (which has never happened with any other mask, it's like it congealed when mixed with water). Very disappointed I spent $18 on this clay, can't even send it back because shipping is almost equivalent to how much I paid. If you're looking for a mask, I can't recommend this product.

Clumpy

Posted by 5148212891541258043 on Sep 22, 2016

I really wanted to like this product, but it was really hard to mix and apply. It was very clumpy and an odd consistency. However I only attempted to use it twice, so I'm unsure if it is beneficial for the skin.

Dont know how to use it

Posted by 5320488301781536635 on Nov 03, 2016

I wanted it to make a mask and it seems impossible to mix it with water. It hardens and doesnt acquire the consistency I need. Dont know what am I doing wrong

Bentonite Powder

Posted by Reviewer2575764 on Jul 30, 2011

I found it difficult to use this powder for bowel clearing because its really difficult to make it liquid - unless there's a trick to doing it that I haven't discovered. It goes all gluggy - which is great for a facemask but not for drinking. I subsequently ordered hydrated bentonite which seems to work really well.

Ugh!

Posted by Reviewer1472283 on May 18, 2010

The powder is reported to be a wonder for the human body but the powder is so gross tasting and forget about the consistency. Aside from that I don't have a negative thing to say about it, though I have not experienced anything; at least not yet.