Recipe for magma (easy form to take):

Posted by Reviewer1308583 on Mar 07, 2011

I was taking the premixed version ($$$) and switched to this. Hated it, until I learned how to mix it right: put 2 cups water in a blender. put it one tablespoon bentonite powder at a time and blend (max) briefly, keep adding-I used about 5 tblspns. it comes out like pudding, and tastes fine -not gritty, not clumpy. I can store it in a jar in the fridge like this and spoon it out as I want it. apparently, this is the 'active' form that many sites/group rave about. and it's much cheaper this way. I'm using it as a cleanse, mineral supplement, and its great for soothing/restoring when I've eaten something that I react to. good product. now products are a good value. and iHerb rocks!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on May 02, 2011

This bentonite powder works. I'm doing a liver and kidnety detox and this helps to pull all of the contaminets out of my skin

very Effective

Posted by Reviewer1299034 on Sep 27, 2009

In regards to the clay, i would say it is quite effective. It is not soluble in water so its kinda hard to make a paste out off. When mixing with essential oils, keep in mind not to have too much of the oil in it. It makes it difficult to spread the paste on the skin. You would have to add more clay and more water to make up for it, Which will result in having to work with a large batch of the clay, and like I said it difficult to mix. But i did notice that the oils reduces the intensity of the clay. It itches a lot while drying but I think the essential oils reduces that. I started using the clay then stopped to see if it really worked. In two days I had 3 cyst on my face and it took two weeks for it to go away without the clay. When I used the clay, they lasted for about two days. So, personally, I'd say the clay is very effective. Of course, results are bound to vary. As per iherb, they have a really good delivery system. I ordered my stuff over the weekend and received it the following Thursday. This was with free shipping. The products were well packaged too. So I saved money and got my order in good condition all in 4 days. I hope this helps anyone looking to buy this product.

Great

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Oct 25, 2013

I use this as baby powder for my son, and on my hair when it is greasy and i can't wash it

betonite powder

Posted by Reviewer1840138 on Aug 24, 2009

this product is much cheaper than at the health food stores. It is very effective in getting rid of the sludge in the intestines

Bentonite Powder

Posted by Reviewer2561619 on Aug 28, 2009

Mask = really opens up your pores

good price with good quality

Posted by 5131826951020408375 on Apr 13, 2015

i use it in pet's spa & sometimes intake. they didn't aware the presence of this thing. seems not bad.

consider price

Posted by 4701403718479328681 on Jun 17, 2015

it is good but the price is quite expensive

Bentonite clay