Good price.

Posted by Reviewer1324642 on Aug 23, 2010

I heard this helps with die off symptoms for candida. It's really hard to mix with water though so I put water in a blender, turn it on and slowly add the powder through the top lid-mixes perfectly! I also add a little unsweetened cranberry juice to help it go down.

CPAP

Posted by Reviewer2362151 on Apr 11, 2009

For anyone on CPAP, put two teaspoons of this in your mouth, your teeth will be held shut all night & your gums will be detoxified. So get rid of that extra head gear to hold your chin closed. You can sepreate your teeth & talk if you have to, close them again and your are good for the rest of night. Must be a very dry mixture. Either mix in small bowl or put powder in your mouth & sip small amount of water. Very neutral taste after the powder is dampened. Be careful, breathing the powder can cause you to gag or cough. This clay espands while other clays shrink.

very Effective

Posted by Reviewer1299034 on Sep 27, 2009

In regards to the clay, i would say it is quite effective. It is not soluble in water so its kinda hard to make a paste out off. When mixing with essential oils, keep in mind not to have too much of the oil in it. It makes it difficult to spread the paste on the skin. You would have to add more clay and more water to make up for it, Which will result in having to work with a large batch of the clay, and like I said it difficult to mix. But i did notice that the oils reduces the intensity of the clay. It itches a lot while drying but I think the essential oils reduces that. I started using the clay then stopped to see if it really worked. In two days I had 3 cyst on my face and it took two weeks for it to go away without the clay. When I used the clay, they lasted for about two days. So, personally, I'd say the clay is very effective. Of course, results are bound to vary. As per iherb, they have a really good delivery system. I ordered my stuff over the weekend and received it the following Thursday. This was with free shipping. The products were well packaged too. So I saved money and got my order in good condition all in 4 days. I hope this helps anyone looking to buy this product.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on May 02, 2011

This bentonite powder works. I'm doing a liver and kidnety detox and this helps to pull all of the contaminets out of my skin

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on May 13, 2011

My husband had an itchy rash on his leg that kept returning. He tried several different prescriptions that were only temporary. After using a clay pack only a couple times, the rash disappeared. Kind of messy, but works.

great product

Posted by 4770545829144097641 on Sep 16, 2015

bought this as a replacement for my new zealand mud mask which is impossible to find in singapore. initially when i added water to make a paste for immediate application to my face, I found the paste very difficult to spread on the face, almost impossible to achieve a smooth even mask. very disappointed. then I tried making the paste with water and a little honey and left it overnight, and the mask spreads much easier the next day. now its all good!! my oil skin loves this mask. it is highly effective in sucking out all the dirt and oil, exfoliates the skin to give it a bright, clean and soft texture. really good!

Great

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Oct 25, 2013

I use this as baby powder for my son, and on my hair when it is greasy and i can't wash it

Wouldn't repurchase as a clay mask

Posted by Reviewer1958858 on Dec 13, 2015

I ordered this because the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay was out of stock and this seemed like a good replacement. I mix the Aztec mask with apple cider vinegar and never have issues but with this bentonite clay, the ACV ends up smelling very strongly and making my eyes water. The consistency of this mask is horrendous when mixed with water, it's almost impossible to use on my skin and it clogged my bathroom drain when I tried to rinse it out of the bowl (which has never happened with any other mask, it's like it congealed when mixed with water). Very disappointed I spent $18 on this clay, can't even send it back because shipping is almost equivalent to how much I paid. If you're looking for a mask, I can't recommend this product.

Not a good product to use topically

Posted by 5024975593653705651 on Oct 20, 2016

I know a handful of people ingest this to relieve digestive problems, etc. but bentonite clay can also be used as a really good detoxifying face mask. This brand of bentonite clay powder isn't suitable for making masks, though. It's very, very tacky and glutinous, whether water, ACV and/or oil is used. Not sure what it is about this formula, but it's not like other brands of bentonite clay powder I've tried, which are so much easier to mix into a paste. Every time I use this, I pretty much have to drag the stuff across my face to apply it, and make do with smears and clumps. It tends to clog my sink over time as well. I'm not sure how people would ingest this either, because it doesn't come close to dissolving or at least mixing in water.

Great price, great clay

Posted by Reviewer2727036 on Mar 09, 2009

I use it in tooth powder.