very Effective

Posted by Reviewer1299034 on Sep 27, 2009

In regards to the clay, i would say it is quite effective. It is not soluble in water so its kinda hard to make a paste out off. When mixing with essential oils, keep in mind not to have too much of the oil in it. It makes it difficult to spread the paste on the skin. You would have to add more clay and more water to make up for it, Which will result in having to work with a large batch of the clay, and like I said it difficult to mix. But i did notice that the oils reduces the intensity of the clay. It itches a lot while drying but I think the essential oils reduces that. I started using the clay then stopped to see if it really worked. In two days I had 3 cyst on my face and it took two weeks for it to go away without the clay. When I used the clay, they lasted for about two days. So, personally, I'd say the clay is very effective. Of course, results are bound to vary. As per iherb, they have a really good delivery system. I ordered my stuff over the weekend and received it the following Thursday. This was with free shipping. The products were well packaged too. So I saved money and got my order in good condition all in 4 days. I hope this helps anyone looking to buy this product.

Excellent and versatile product

Posted by BipolarBear on Sep 01, 2011

MIXING TIP: put the powder in first, add a little bit of water and stir. Keep adding water to make a runny honey type of paste. That way there should be no clumps. I have tried it as someone suggested, mixed with apple cider for masque. My sensitive skin went all red but the pores got cleaned realy well. When mixed just with water, it dries too quickly and 'cracks'. Next time I will mix it with water and a drop of oil to keep the mud soft. I have also tried to take it in. As this product is not recommended for ingesting, I leave it in water overnight (put 1 tbl spoon into a glass first, then add water and stir). Somehow clumping goes away by next morning just after giving it a good stir. One more tip: don't take bentonite powder with probiotics. The latter don't work with clay. I take either clay or probiotics overnight. Overall: great detoxing product

Great

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Oct 25, 2013

I use this as baby powder for my son, and on my hair when it is greasy and i can't wash it

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on May 02, 2011

This bentonite powder works. I'm doing a liver and kidnety detox and this helps to pull all of the contaminets out of my skin

Great price, great clay

Posted by Reviewer2727036 on Mar 09, 2009

I use it in tooth powder.

Now foods is my fav!

Posted by Reviewer1728695 on Dec 04, 2009

Makes a great cleansing mask.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on May 13, 2011

My husband had an itchy rash on his leg that kept returning. He tried several different prescriptions that were only temporary. After using a clay pack only a couple times, the rash disappeared. Kind of messy, but works.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1320108 on Jan 16, 2011

I am using this (mixed with water) as an internal cleanser and also as a facial mask. There are many benefits to using this product. Do your research.

Great for skin

Posted by Reviewer1707140 on Jan 28, 2010

I use it to draw out toxins from my skin.

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer2754676 on Nov 02, 2011

amazing for detoxing your insides!