No way...

Posted by Ramblingbeiiii on Nov 27, 2016

Bought it since the Aztec Bentonite Clay was out of stock.. Soon regretted in my first use, it doesn't mix well with water which suggested at the back of the package..it create clumps rather than paste.. same things happened while mixing with apple cider vinegar in my second try and third try.. what a waste with such a big tub of clay..

Not a good product to use topically

Posted by 5024975593653705651 on Oct 20, 2016

I know a handful of people ingest this to relieve digestive problems, etc. but bentonite clay can also be used as a really good detoxifying face mask. This brand of bentonite clay powder isn't suitable for making masks, though. It's very, very tacky and glutinous, whether water, ACV and/or oil is used. Not sure what it is about this formula, but it's not like other brands of bentonite clay powder I've tried, which are so much easier to mix into a paste. Every time I use this, I pretty much have to drag the stuff across my face to apply it, and make do with smears and clumps. It tends to clog my sink over time as well. I'm not sure how people would ingest this either, because it doesn't come close to dissolving or at least mixing in water.

horrible!

Posted by Reviewer2196501 on Oct 27, 2016

When you mix it with water it goes into bumps and not even thick paste, it gets impossible to apply it on your face. Ive tried it with hot, cold, normal water, to add more water etc. but nothing works with this clay :( A thousand times better ir black clay which is also pure and applies beautifully!

Great price, great clay

Posted by Reviewer2727036 on Mar 09, 2009

I use it in tooth powder.

Now foods is my fav!

Posted by Reviewer1728695 on Dec 04, 2009

Makes a great cleansing mask.

Great for skin

Posted by Reviewer1707140 on Jan 28, 2010

I use it to draw out toxins from my skin.

LOVE

Posted by satokovann on Jul 04, 2016

I use this, water, and vitamin c powder (ascorbic acid) mixture to clean from head to toe, especially scalp & face, neck area. This mixtire keep my acne-psoriasis-prone skin clear.

Love bentonite clay for scalp detox

Posted by Reviewer2183624 on Apr 10, 2014

Totally love this bentonite clay for scalp detox! I have oily scalp so prevention is better then cure! It helps to unclog the follicle on our scalp and prevent hair loss which usually occur due to clogging of follicle from oil and prevent new hair from growing. Also it stop taking any hair tonic when used. So use bentonite to detox and deep cleansing ur scalp. Hair loss can be prevented!

I'm very impressed with this one!

Posted by 5618893557454033622 on Jun 08, 2014

Although it's extremely difficult to make it as a mask on your face if/when you do and leave it for an hour or so the results are much worth the effort! I'd take this over a professional facial any day! My skin looked amazing and rejuvenated! I originally got it for internal detox...and for that my oh my it's a horrible taste exactly like swallowing clay! Don't know any benefit from that as I only drank it once

Super vesartile, love love love

Posted by 5184960844828095984 on Dec 12, 2014

Love this product and love iHerb. It arrived within 36 hours here in Switzerland. I use this clay for everything, cleansing, food additives and skin care. Must have esp. for kids with skin allergies