Great for skin

Posted by Reviewer1707140 on Jan 28, 2010

I use it to draw out toxins from my skin.

Mmmm... Yummy!

Posted by 5029020634396180717 on Jun 14, 2016

I have been using bentonite clay internally and externally for about 2 weeks. It definitely has improved my health in a very short time. I need it more for internal detoxification than for external, but I use it all over my body daily and my skin is very soft from using it. My gastrointestinal health has greatly improved. I highly recommend for anyone experiencing gastrointestinal issues. If you are planning to take internally, start with a small amount and increase dosage slowly as it may cause constipation. I recommend using a blender to mix into solution as bentonite clay tends to stick to everything and can be challenging to mix. For external usage, I recommend layering water and clay powder, making powder is mixed (dampened) and let it sit for at least a day. Add more water until desired consistency is achieved.

LOVE

Posted by satokovann on Jul 04, 2016

I use this, water, and vitamin c powder (ascorbic acid) mixture to clean from head to toe, especially scalp & face, neck area. This mixtire keep my acne-psoriasis-prone skin clear.

Love bentonite clay for scalp detox

Posted by Reviewer2183624 on Apr 10, 2014

Totally love this bentonite clay for scalp detox! I have oily scalp so prevention is better then cure! It helps to unclog the follicle on our scalp and prevent hair loss which usually occur due to clogging of follicle from oil and prevent new hair from growing. Also it stop taking any hair tonic when used. So use bentonite to detox and deep cleansing ur scalp. Hair loss can be prevented!

I'm very impressed with this one!

Posted by 5618893557454033622 on Jun 08, 2014

Although it's extremely difficult to make it as a mask on your face if/when you do and leave it for an hour or so the results are much worth the effort! I'd take this over a professional facial any day! My skin looked amazing and rejuvenated! I originally got it for internal detox...and for that my oh my it's a horrible taste exactly like swallowing clay! Don't know any benefit from that as I only drank it once

Super vesartile, love love love

Posted by 5184960844828095984 on Dec 12, 2014

Love this product and love iHerb. It arrived within 36 hours here in Switzerland. I use this clay for everything, cleansing, food additives and skin care. Must have esp. for kids with skin allergies

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer2754676 on Nov 02, 2011

amazing for detoxing your insides!

betonite powder

Posted by Reviewer1840138 on Aug 24, 2009

this product is much cheaper than at the health food stores. It is very effective in getting rid of the sludge in the intestines

Skin feels great but really messy to use..

Posted by 5551294506317317904 on Aug 11, 2016

.. my skin feels amazing after this! However my bathroom ends up in a huge mess and I the product has started blocking my drains. Maybe there's an application secret that I don't know about...

Do not use on face...

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Mar 06, 2011

I used this once as a facial mask (before used only Aztec) and the results were horrible: my face got burned and it took almost a week for my skin to get back to normal. I looked like I was having somekind of rash on my face... So don't use this on your face!! Otherwise I don't know how this behaves when taken internally.