Love bentonite clay for scalp detox

Posted by Reviewer2183624 on Apr 10, 2014

Totally love this bentonite clay for scalp detox! I have oily scalp so prevention is better then cure! It helps to unclog the follicle on our scalp and prevent hair loss which usually occur due to clogging of follicle from oil and prevent new hair from growing. Also it stop taking any hair tonic when used. So use bentonite to detox and deep cleansing ur scalp. Hair loss can be prevented!

I'm very impressed with this one!

Posted by 5618893557454033622 on Jun 08, 2014

Although it's extremely difficult to make it as a mask on your face if/when you do and leave it for an hour or so the results are much worth the effort! I'd take this over a professional facial any day! My skin looked amazing and rejuvenated! I originally got it for internal detox...and for that my oh my it's a horrible taste exactly like swallowing clay! Don't know any benefit from that as I only drank it once

Super vesartile, love love love

Posted by 5184960844828095984 on Dec 12, 2014

Love this product and love iHerb. It arrived within 36 hours here in Switzerland. I use this clay for everything, cleansing, food additives and skin care. Must have esp. for kids with skin allergies

great product

Posted by 4770545829144097641 on Sep 16, 2015

bought this as a replacement for my new zealand mud mask which is impossible to find in singapore. initially when i added water to make a paste for immediate application to my face, I found the paste very difficult to spread on the face, almost impossible to achieve a smooth even mask. very disappointed. then I tried making the paste with water and a little honey and left it overnight, and the mask spreads much easier the next day. now its all good!! my oil skin loves this mask. it is highly effective in sucking out all the dirt and oil, exfoliates the skin to give it a bright, clean and soft texture. really good!

LOVE

Posted by satokovann on Jul 04, 2016

I use this, water, and vitamin c powder (ascorbic acid) mixture to clean from head to toe, especially scalp & face, neck area. This mixtire keep my acne-psoriasis-prone skin clear.

betonite powder

Posted by Reviewer1840138 on Aug 24, 2009

this product is much cheaper than at the health food stores. It is very effective in getting rid of the sludge in the intestines

Wouldn't repurchase as a clay mask

Posted by Reviewer1958858 on Dec 13, 2015

I ordered this because the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay was out of stock and this seemed like a good replacement. I mix the Aztec mask with apple cider vinegar and never have issues but with this bentonite clay, the ACV ends up smelling very strongly and making my eyes water. The consistency of this mask is horrendous when mixed with water, it's almost impossible to use on my skin and it clogged my bathroom drain when I tried to rinse it out of the bowl (which has never happened with any other mask, it's like it congealed when mixed with water). Very disappointed I spent $18 on this clay, can't even send it back because shipping is almost equivalent to how much I paid. If you're looking for a mask, I can't recommend this product.

Do not use on face...

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Mar 06, 2011

I used this once as a facial mask (before used only Aztec) and the results were horrible: my face got burned and it took almost a week for my skin to get back to normal. I looked like I was having somekind of rash on my face... So don't use this on your face!! Otherwise I don't know how this behaves when taken internally.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2238105 on Feb 06, 2009

It's hard to get down- so i might recommend the premixed stuff, but this is a superb quality product.

Bentonite Powder

Posted by Reviewer2431081 on Feb 15, 2010

I previously had been using the liquid Bentonite. I am trying out the powdered Bentonite. It's handy for traveling, however, I find the taste is harder to swallow. I'm hoping to get used to it because it's so much more convenient.