Great for Detox and Internal Use

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Apr 08, 2012

I find this brand good for internal use as the other ones are more for "clay masks" I take this with psyllium husk during detox. Great for your gut.

It worked!

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Feb 05, 2012

Had food poisoning in November and then IBS-D in January. Apparently it is common after food poisoning. I took 1 tsp of Psyllium (Now Foods also) and 1 tsp Bentonite Clay in 8 oz of water twice a day for two days and the IBS-D stopped. A real healing miracle!

awesome

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on Jan 09, 2012

awesome

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer2754676 on Nov 02, 2011

amazing for detoxing your insides!

Excellent and versatile product

Posted by BipolarBear on Sep 01, 2011

MIXING TIP: put the powder in first, add a little bit of water and stir. Keep adding water to make a runny honey type of paste. That way there should be no clumps. I have tried it as someone suggested, mixed with apple cider for masque. My sensitive skin went all red but the pores got cleaned realy well. When mixed just with water, it dries too quickly and 'cracks'. Next time I will mix it with water and a drop of oil to keep the mud soft. I have also tried to take it in. As this product is not recommended for ingesting, I leave it in water overnight (put 1 tbl spoon into a glass first, then add water and stir). Somehow clumping goes away by next morning just after giving it a good stir. One more tip: don't take bentonite powder with probiotics. The latter don't work with clay. I take either clay or probiotics overnight. Overall: great detoxing product

Internal Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1105087 on Aug 31, 2011

This product works great, it cleans you out, no not harshly like other cleansing products. I was doing a basic cleanse 2oz twice a day, and with in 10 days i had lost 7lbs. I feel alot better as i had slight IBS before trying this product, no i am able to get through the day with the episodes that i had before.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2006780 on Aug 30, 2011

I dilute about 1/4 of cup or less in a whole bathtub. It is for my son who is in the spectrum so it does detox him, only use it 2 times per week as it also need to be used with some electrolytes before or after the bath or some vitamin c. I like it but find it that takes a bit longer to dissolve but for the price it is well worth it. I should mentioned that I do bathed my toddler daughter and myself and never have gotten any kind of infection.

Bentonite Powder

Posted by Reviewer2575764 on Jul 30, 2011

I found it difficult to use this powder for bowel clearing because its really difficult to make it liquid - unless there's a trick to doing it that I haven't discovered. It goes all gluggy - which is great for a facemask but not for drinking. I subsequently ordered hydrated bentonite which seems to work really well.

Detox on Bentonite

Posted by debraananda on Jun 02, 2011

I really like this product as a detox, yes it tastes a little unusual, like a soft velvety clay, but the benefits of this internal cleaner are amazing. Every one should do a detox on Bentonite Clay. I took one tablespoon in half a glass of water, followed by a full glass of water to wash it down for 3 days straight. Great for a face mask too.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on May 13, 2011

My husband had an itchy rash on his leg that kept returning. He tried several different prescriptions that were only temporary. After using a clay pack only a couple times, the rash disappeared. Kind of messy, but works.