have ordered though this company twice and both times didnt recieve my parcel wont be ordering through this company again

Posted by 5242594743679064719 on Sep 19, 2016

Have ordered through this company twice and both times didnt recieve my parcel wont be ordering through this company again

Really good!

Posted by 4789875498089327886 on Sep 02, 2016

I love the results the clay gives and is very dextoxifing to the skin! Can dry out your skin though so be sure to follow with a mostrister!

super

Posted by 4868918633744245331 on Jun 08, 2015

good product

great

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Apr 12, 2014

I use this for when I have a stomach upset and too much stomach acid. Also, as part of a detox to absorb ( or, is it aDsorb) the toxins given off when using oregano oil to kill this awful flu which is hanging on forever. It swells and tastes good. Not horrible like some clays.

nice

Posted by 5692193436911071939 on May 27, 2014

ok

Love this product.

Posted by 4719971555456724650 on Mar 29, 2014

Great for detoxing.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2006780 on Aug 30, 2011

I dilute about 1/4 of cup or less in a whole bathtub. It is for my son who is in the spectrum so it does detox him, only use it 2 times per week as it also need to be used with some electrolytes before or after the bath or some vitamin c. I like it but find it that takes a bit longer to dissolve but for the price it is well worth it. I should mentioned that I do bathed my toddler daughter and myself and never have gotten any kind of infection.

Internal Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1105087 on Aug 31, 2011

This product works great, it cleans you out, no not harshly like other cleansing products. I was doing a basic cleanse 2oz twice a day, and with in 10 days i had lost 7lbs. I feel alot better as i had slight IBS before trying this product, no i am able to get through the day with the episodes that i had before.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on Jan 09, 2012

awesome

It worked!

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Feb 05, 2012

Had food poisoning in November and then IBS-D in January. Apparently it is common after food poisoning. I took 1 tsp of Psyllium (Now Foods also) and 1 tsp Bentonite Clay in 8 oz of water twice a day for two days and the IBS-D stopped. A real healing miracle!