Great product

Posted by Reviewer3125323 on Jul 19, 2010

Great!Thanks

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2621686 on Jul 11, 2010

For acne prone skin, mix with an equal amount of raw apple cider vinegar. It turns into this wonderful mousse consistency instead of the gloppy, gel-like stuff that happens when you mix it with water.

Not seen a differance yet

Posted by Reviewer1031369 on Jun 14, 2010

Have not seen a significant differance as of yet

Bentonite for bowels

Posted by Reviewer2784713 on Jun 02, 2010

I must have tried a million things to rid myself from this self diagnosed IBS, btw, when a doctor doesn't now the cause of bowel disorder they simply call it "IBS" Bloating, diarrhea, gas, and total discomfort, all at the same time. I tried everything under the sun and over the counter, because doctors do the same thing till they get lucky. Nothing worked until I got the Bentonite and please keep in mind that this has been going on since 2000. Your results may very but for me I will be drinking my mud for the rest of my life. The product offered bt IHerb.com seems to be very clean and pure, and really it's not that bad to drink, just let stand for an hour and stir well, good luck.. SK 06.02.2010

now foods bentonite

Posted by Reviewer1943290 on Jun 02, 2010

does the job

Ugh!

Posted by Reviewer1472283 on May 18, 2010

The powder is reported to be a wonder for the human body but the powder is so gross tasting and forget about the consistency. Aside from that I don't have a negative thing to say about it, though I have not experienced anything; at least not yet.

Clay wonder drug

Posted by Reviewer2451613 on Mar 31, 2010

Not really

Bentonite clay

Posted by Reviewer3308522 on Mar 19, 2010

great product

Relief of organ pain and leg pain

Posted by Reviewer1571676 on Mar 12, 2010

It's the only thing that soothes the liver pain following toxic exposures. I use overnight poultices, directly on my liver area. I apply it to Napa cabbage leaves for this and for easy application to areas of legs that ache due to varicose veins. (You can keep poultices in place with ace bandages, or cut off the feet of old panty hose wearing them to hold the poultices in place overnight.) One night can bring relief, but 2-3 nights in a row is better. (Then several times a week maintenance.) For liver pain related to chemical sensitivities or toxic exposures, I use day and night. Read "Our Earth, Our Cure" for info on using clay internally and externally.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1365245 on Mar 08, 2010

Using this as a masque gives me gorgeous and clear skin. Only 4 stars because I find it difficult to apply with the clumps. Not sure how to fix this.