Internal Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1105087 on Aug 31, 2011

This product works great, it cleans you out, no not harshly like other cleansing products. I was doing a basic cleanse 2oz twice a day, and with in 10 days i had lost 7lbs. I feel alot better as i had slight IBS before trying this product, no i am able to get through the day with the episodes that i had before.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on Jan 09, 2012

awesome

It worked!

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Feb 05, 2012

Had food poisoning in November and then IBS-D in January. Apparently it is common after food poisoning. I took 1 tsp of Psyllium (Now Foods also) and 1 tsp Bentonite Clay in 8 oz of water twice a day for two days and the IBS-D stopped. A real healing miracle!

Great for Detox and Internal Use

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Apr 08, 2012

I find this brand good for internal use as the other ones are more for "clay masks" I take this with psyllium husk during detox. Great for your gut.

Syötävän hyvää savea

Posted by maarithm on Apr 17, 2012

Teelusikallinen isoon mukilliseen tai litraan vettä kuuriluontoisesti juotuna. Otan aina tyhjään vatsaan. Sekoittuu vaikeasti veteen. Helpoimmin olen saanut sekaisin siten, että sekoittaa vispilällä vettä ja laittaa savea ripaus kerrallaan sekaan. Puhdistaa suolistoa. Rauhoitti vatsaa ja suolistoa kun viimeksi oli ripuli. Jos on kova vatsa niin varovaisesti aluksi. Ihonhoitoon naamiona. Tee paksu seos, levitä kasvoille, anna vaikuttaa 15-20 min. huuhdo pois ja laita kosteusvoidetta. Kuivaihoiset voivat lisätä muutaman tipan öljyä seokseen. Itse en jaksa naamioita tehdä, sen sijaan pesen kasvojani savella.

I use it daily

Posted by snowfitness1 on Aug 17, 2012

I mix about a tablespoon with my psyllium for EXTRA internal cleaning! :) Plus, this provides some minerals too. Funny, I had bought a small bottle for a cleans I did years ago, and I had that thing forever. I finally learned about it more and started taking it. I finally used it up...and now I am on something like my third huge bottle now! Lol!

Very gd for detoxing

Posted by limdaoyang on Dec 18, 2012

The secret of drinking it- shake it with apple juice and a bit of apple cider to make a smooth blend.

Amazing price

Posted by mil694 on Apr 12, 2013

Great for healing externally.

super

Posted by 4868918633744245331 on Jun 08, 2015

good product

great

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Apr 12, 2014

I use this for when I have a stomach upset and too much stomach acid. Also, as part of a detox to absorb ( or, is it aDsorb) the toxins given off when using oregano oil to kill this awful flu which is hanging on forever. It swells and tastes good. Not horrible like some clays.