Great for Detox and Internal Use

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Apr 08, 2012

I find this brand good for internal use as the other ones are more for "clay masks" I take this with psyllium husk during detox. Great for your gut.

Syötävän hyvää savea

Posted by maarithm on Apr 17, 2012

Teelusikallinen isoon mukilliseen tai litraan vettä kuuriluontoisesti juotuna. Otan aina tyhjään vatsaan. Sekoittuu vaikeasti veteen. Helpoimmin olen saanut sekaisin siten, että sekoittaa vispilällä vettä ja laittaa savea ripaus kerrallaan sekaan. Puhdistaa suolistoa. Rauhoitti vatsaa ja suolistoa kun viimeksi oli ripuli. Jos on kova vatsa niin varovaisesti aluksi. Ihonhoitoon naamiona. Tee paksu seos, levitä kasvoille, anna vaikuttaa 15-20 min. huuhdo pois ja laita kosteusvoidetta. Kuivaihoiset voivat lisätä muutaman tipan öljyä seokseen. Itse en jaksa naamioita tehdä, sen sijaan pesen kasvojani savella.

I use it daily

Posted by snowfitness1 on Aug 17, 2012

I mix about a tablespoon with my psyllium for EXTRA internal cleaning! :) Plus, this provides some minerals too. Funny, I had bought a small bottle for a cleans I did years ago, and I had that thing forever. I finally learned about it more and started taking it. I finally used it up...and now I am on something like my third huge bottle now! Lol!

Very gd for detoxing

Posted by limdaoyang on Dec 18, 2012

The secret of drinking it- shake it with apple juice and a bit of apple cider to make a smooth blend.

Amazing price

Posted by mil694 on Apr 12, 2013

Great for healing externally.

Mmmm... Yummy!

Posted by 5029020634396180717 on Jun 14, 2016

I have been using bentonite clay internally and externally for about 2 weeks. It definitely has improved my health in a very short time. I need it more for internal detoxification than for external, but I use it all over my body daily and my skin is very soft from using it. My gastrointestinal health has greatly improved. I highly recommend for anyone experiencing gastrointestinal issues. If you are planning to take internally, start with a small amount and increase dosage slowly as it may cause constipation. I recommend using a blender to mix into solution as bentonite clay tends to stick to everything and can be challenging to mix. For external usage, I recommend layering water and clay powder, making powder is mixed (dampened) and let it sit for at least a day. Add more water until desired consistency is achieved.

super

Posted by 4868918633744245331 on Jun 08, 2015

good product

great

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Apr 12, 2014

I use this for when I have a stomach upset and too much stomach acid. Also, as part of a detox to absorb ( or, is it aDsorb) the toxins given off when using oregano oil to kill this awful flu which is hanging on forever. It swells and tastes good. Not horrible like some clays.

nice

Posted by 5692193436911071939 on May 27, 2014

ok

consider price

Posted by 4701403718479328681 on Jun 17, 2015

it is good but the price is quite expensive