very good

Posted by Reviewer2564827 on Feb 05, 2011

great product

Bentonite Powder

Posted by Reviewer2561619 on Aug 28, 2009

Mask = really opens up your pores

Bentonite clay

Posted by Reviewer3308522 on Mar 19, 2010

great product

Not seen a differance yet

Posted by Reviewer1031369 on Jun 14, 2010

Have not seen a significant differance as of yet

good ish

Posted by Reviewer2771225 on Oct 15, 2013

This stuff is great but hard to apply

Bentonite Powder

Posted by Reviewer2575764 on Jul 30, 2011

I found it difficult to use this powder for bowel clearing because its really difficult to make it liquid - unless there's a trick to doing it that I haven't discovered. It goes all gluggy - which is great for a facemask but not for drinking. I subsequently ordered hydrated bentonite which seems to work really well.

Wouldn't repurchase as a clay mask

Posted by Reviewer1958858 on Dec 13, 2015

I ordered this because the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay was out of stock and this seemed like a good replacement. I mix the Aztec mask with apple cider vinegar and never have issues but with this bentonite clay, the ACV ends up smelling very strongly and making my eyes water. The consistency of this mask is horrendous when mixed with water, it's almost impossible to use on my skin and it clogged my bathroom drain when I tried to rinse it out of the bowl (which has never happened with any other mask, it's like it congealed when mixed with water). Very disappointed I spent $18 on this clay, can't even send it back because shipping is almost equivalent to how much I paid. If you're looking for a mask, I can't recommend this product.

Didn't help my reflux

Posted by Reviewer2091215 on Feb 18, 2014

It didn't relieve my reflux or heartburn when I took it internally, as some people claimed.

Clay wonder drug

Posted by Reviewer2451613 on Mar 31, 2010

Not really

Great Cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer1131519 on Nov 07, 2009

Now Foods gives you your money's worth in this 1 lb container of Bentonite clay powder. It's so much easier to store in this container than in the plastic bags that many others sell their's in. It's a great cleanser, fairly easy to mix and serves it's purpose well.