Great for Detox and Internal Use

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Apr 08, 2012

I find this brand good for internal use as the other ones are more for "clay masks" I take this with psyllium husk during detox. Great for your gut.

Syötävän hyvää savea

Posted by maarithm on Apr 17, 2012

Teelusikallinen isoon mukilliseen tai litraan vettä kuuriluontoisesti juotuna. Otan aina tyhjään vatsaan. Sekoittuu vaikeasti veteen. Helpoimmin olen saanut sekaisin siten, että sekoittaa vispilällä vettä ja laittaa savea ripaus kerrallaan sekaan. Puhdistaa suolistoa. Rauhoitti vatsaa ja suolistoa kun viimeksi oli ripuli. Jos on kova vatsa niin varovaisesti aluksi. Ihonhoitoon naamiona. Tee paksu seos, levitä kasvoille, anna vaikuttaa 15-20 min. huuhdo pois ja laita kosteusvoidetta. Kuivaihoiset voivat lisätä muutaman tipan öljyä seokseen. Itse en jaksa naamioita tehdä, sen sijaan pesen kasvojani savella.

I use it daily

Posted by snowfitness1 on Aug 17, 2012

I mix about a tablespoon with my psyllium for EXTRA internal cleaning! :) Plus, this provides some minerals too. Funny, I had bought a small bottle for a cleans I did years ago, and I had that thing forever. I finally learned about it more and started taking it. I finally used it up...and now I am on something like my third huge bottle now! Lol!

Very gd for detoxing

Posted by limdaoyang on Dec 18, 2012

The secret of drinking it- shake it with apple juice and a bit of apple cider to make a smooth blend.

Amazing price

Posted by mil694 on Apr 12, 2013

Great for healing externally.

Great Transaction !!

Posted by Reviewer3235183 on Sep 29, 2010

Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction. It was here in no time at all and it was perfect for my needs. wywonder

not tried it yet!

Posted by Reviewer1693246 on Nov 30, 2010

but iherb.com gets a 5 star rating for product selection, low prices and excellent customer service!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3125323 on Jul 19, 2010

Great!Thanks

Now foods, Bentonite Powder, 100% Pure clay

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Jul 21, 2010

Fantastic product, gets rid of the metals, cleans out the colon. Mix a teaspoon -tablespoon let sit for a half an hour, then its good to drink.

...

Posted by 4904901915255710437 on Dec 31, 2016

Value for money. I use it for making toothpaste.