Bentonite Powder

Posted by Reviewer2431081 on Feb 15, 2010

I previously had been using the liquid Bentonite. I am trying out the powdered Bentonite. It's handy for traveling, however, I find the taste is harder to swallow. I'm hoping to get used to it because it's so much more convenient.

Great for skin

Posted by Reviewer1707140 on Jan 28, 2010

I use it to draw out toxins from my skin.

Indian Healing Clay

Posted by Reviewer1800422 on Dec 19, 2009

I bought this over some "Indian Healing Clay" because it's the same thing and I trust NOW. Mixed 1:1 with apple cider vinegar it makes a great facial mask. I took off one star because it costs more than the other brand.

Now foods is my fav!

Posted by Reviewer1728695 on Dec 04, 2009

Makes a great cleansing mask.

Great Cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer1131519 on Nov 07, 2009

Now Foods gives you your money's worth in this 1 lb container of Bentonite clay powder. It's so much easier to store in this container than in the plastic bags that many others sell their's in. It's a great cleanser, fairly easy to mix and serves it's purpose well.

very Effective

Posted by Reviewer1299034 on Sep 27, 2009

In regards to the clay, i would say it is quite effective. It is not soluble in water so its kinda hard to make a paste out off. When mixing with essential oils, keep in mind not to have too much of the oil in it. It makes it difficult to spread the paste on the skin. You would have to add more clay and more water to make up for it, Which will result in having to work with a large batch of the clay, and like I said it difficult to mix. But i did notice that the oils reduces the intensity of the clay. It itches a lot while drying but I think the essential oils reduces that. I started using the clay then stopped to see if it really worked. In two days I had 3 cyst on my face and it took two weeks for it to go away without the clay. When I used the clay, they lasted for about two days. So, personally, I'd say the clay is very effective. Of course, results are bound to vary. As per iherb, they have a really good delivery system. I ordered my stuff over the weekend and received it the following Thursday. This was with free shipping. The products were well packaged too. So I saved money and got my order in good condition all in 4 days. I hope this helps anyone looking to buy this product.

INSTANT relief from acid reflux

Posted by Reviewer1114813 on Sep 24, 2009

I started suffering from acid reflux a few months ago and have tried many natural remedies. None lasted for more than a few hours, or they took at least 1/2 an hour to kick in, or if I skipped them for a day it would take at least a day for them to start working again. I was coughing constantly, and all day my esophagus would burn as if I'd just thrown up, and sometimes I'd wake up in the middle of the night with a mouthful of bile. I've been using bentonite for the last few days and it's been a miracle cure. Literally works instantly, quicker than baking soda, and without the burps!!! The first dose helped for over 12 hours; since the 2nd & 3rd doses I've been pain-free for 18-30 hours. What I do is mix a few teaspoons of bentonite in 4-6 oz of water (in an 8oz jar). SOAK OVERNIGHT...this way you won't choke or get constipated. Then I take 2 teaspoons of the resulting "gel", once a day--usually between meals. I take my medication & vitamins with meals, and I've read that bentonite can absorb these, so it may be best to take it 1-2 hours after/before other nutrients/meds.

Bentonite Powder

Posted by Reviewer2561619 on Aug 28, 2009

Mask = really opens up your pores

betonite powder

Posted by Reviewer1840138 on Aug 24, 2009

this product is much cheaper than at the health food stores. It is very effective in getting rid of the sludge in the intestines

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2935335 on Aug 20, 2009

I have been using it for a few weeks and found it to be helpful.