Now Foods, Solutions, Bentonite Clay Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

I'm very impressed with this one!

Posted by 5618893557454033622 on Jun 08, 2014

Although it's extremely difficult to make it as a mask on your face if/when you do and leave it for an hour or so the results are much worth the effort! I'd take this over a professional facial any day! My skin looked amazing and rejuvenated! I originally got it for internal detox...and for that my oh my it's a horrible taste exactly like swallowing clay! Don't know any benefit from that as I only drank it once

Love this product.

Posted by 4719971555456724650 on Mar 29, 2014

Great for detoxing.

Love bentonite clay for scalp detox

Posted by Reviewer2183624 on Apr 10, 2014

Totally love this bentonite clay for scalp detox! I have oily scalp so prevention is better then cure! It helps to unclog the follicle on our scalp and prevent hair loss which usually occur due to clogging of follicle from oil and prevent new hair from growing. Also it stop taking any hair tonic when used. So use bentonite to detox and deep cleansing ur scalp. Hair loss can be prevented!

great

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Apr 12, 2014

I use this for when I have a stomach upset and too much stomach acid. Also, as part of a detox to absorb ( or, is it aDsorb) the toxins given off when using oregano oil to kill this awful flu which is hanging on forever. It swells and tastes good. Not horrible like some clays.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2006780 on Aug 30, 2011

I dilute about 1/4 of cup or less in a whole bathtub. It is for my son who is in the spectrum so it does detox him, only use it 2 times per week as it also need to be used with some electrolytes before or after the bath or some vitamin c. I like it but find it that takes a bit longer to dissolve but for the price it is well worth it. I should mentioned that I do bathed my toddler daughter and myself and never have gotten any kind of infection.