Yuck?

Posted by 5030512241636495074 on Nov 25, 2015

Ooooh mygod this are so sweet you guys, watch out

Wonderful Product

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on Aug 14, 2015

I love this product. It is full of great flavor. I don't feel a burst of energy with it, but I often need a nap in the afternoon to keep going. I took this tea on holidays a week ago, and I kept going the whole time. We walked for miles over rough terrain and I didn't get over tired even though I am 70 years old. I will definitely keep using the product and recommend it to others. The price is great, too.

No thanks

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 17, 2015

ENG: This tasted very very fake! And have a bad aftertaste! I took 2 mouthful to be sure, then i trow it in the garbage where it belongs. will not buy again what so ever!! NOR: Smakte veldig syntetisk og hadde en forferdelig ettersmak. Tok et par smaker for å være sikker. Så endte den i søppeøbøtta der den hører hjemme. Kjøper aldri igjen!

Good.

Posted by supergranny on Feb 13, 2015

Convenient little packs, easy to open & pour into drink bottle of water etc. Also, I am VERY happy with iHerb. They have an excellent choice of quality products. Shipping costs are minimal & arrive quickly to Australia. iHerb prices are very competitive. I am very impressed.

Nice

Posted by Hurrahei on Sep 14, 2014

Good taste, not too strong. Enough for 500 ml of water. Did not feel any bad sideeffects. Will try the lemon next time.

Horrible

Posted by 5021417041329794137 on Jul 30, 2014

The taste was absolutely horrid, did not disolve properly, terrible.

Great midday drink

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Jul 22, 2014

Love this in the afternoon when I need the last kick of the day!

Sugar Free Drink Sticks

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Jul 20, 2014

These taste great! Very berry:) I don't use them in water though since I prefer my water "au naturel" but I love them in homemade candy and treats. I've tried the pomegranate and the fruit punch too, and my favorite is fruit punch but this is a good runner up.

amazing flavor

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Jun 18, 2014

very refreshing, no artificial sweeteners which is a plus

Slender sticks