10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Now Foods, Beta Carotene, 25,000 IU, 250 Softgels

Reviews 3-star

Allergic

Posted by teperepezepe on Oct 02, 2013

I don`t know - is it only for me, but after using 4days in a row for 1pcs my skin is awful.. I got sores on my face for a quite long time, but usually I even don`t know - what is it? So 3 times tried with some months interval, thinking that it is not of beta carotene - but it is.. So it is not for me..

Too much

Posted by Reviewer3321370 on Dec 21, 2009

Did not realize before I bought this how high the dosage is. I have read that too much Vitamin A can be toxic and this one pill has the maximum for the day. Unable to take along with my multi-vitamin.

Im optimistic

Posted by Reviewer2051793 on Aug 21, 2011

I take one a day along with 1000 units of vitamin d... I have not seen any changes yet in my skin but i only been using it for 3 weeks. I will keep at it for 3 months and see if my skin is more brighter and flawless. keep in mind i have brown skin that is kind of dull right now. IT may take longer to see change in my skin than lighter complexions. AS for iherb great packaging.

1 month

Posted by 5744596672387253246 on Jul 11, 2012

I take it one month but dont see anything :)