Vitamin A

Posted by Reviewer2985503 on Jul 26, 2008

My eyesight has sharpened dramatically. I use this in conjunction with lutein esters and Vitamin D-3. I was starting to need reading glasses and now I can read small print without struggling.

Would not be without it.

Posted by Reviewer1949018 on Aug 06, 2008

Great protection if you go into the sun. If you don't or in winter, this product still gives you a little healthy color.

Like this one. Others not as effective.

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 28, 2012

I have tried several other brands, but didn't notice any effects. this one I feel helps my eyes, etc. I find this product effective and well priced. Again, NOW amazes me! Didn't know they were so good, but every product I've tried of theirs has delivered!

Neuropathy Fix

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Apr 09, 2008

This Beta Carotene along with a High quality B-Complex vitamin has really reduced neuropathy in the feet and legs for me.

Makes tanning go faster

Posted by 4822634737609054079 on Dec 23, 2014

This is a must when tanning! I take one per day 1 month before a holiday (live in Norway) and 2-3 when tanning. Makes my skin tan a lot faster, and less red. Also helps for my "sun enzema".

COPD

Posted by Reviewer1390247 on Apr 27, 2009

Taking Acteyl L-Carnitine & Alpha-Lipoic Acid in conjunction with NAC, beta carotene and time released C along with other suppliments for COPD - seems to make a difference!

Beta-Carotene

Posted by Reviewer1913976 on Jul 29, 2010

I have used this product many years and am satisfied enough to keep using it.

I will not buy again

Posted by Reviewer1362736 on Mar 07, 2011

I have been a consumer of iherb for over two years. I bought a lot of products I was disappointed with. This is one of the them....

beta carotene

Posted by 5575351264119446759 on Dec 09, 2014

Excelente produto. Combate os radicais livres, estimula o sistema imunológico e dá tonalidade a pele.

Allergic

Posted by teperepezepe on Oct 02, 2013

I don`t know - is it only for me, but after using 4days in a row for 1pcs my skin is awful.. I got sores on my face for a quite long time, but usually I even don`t know - what is it? So 3 times tried with some months interval, thinking that it is not of beta carotene - but it is.. So it is not for me..