Excellent for colds & flu

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 05, 2013

I have used beta glucan before for colds & flus before and this one is just as excellent, combined with a lot of other flu supplements I get at iherb.

Beta Glucan

Posted by Reviewer2122066 on Jun 13, 2011

I am using this product to boost my immune system and so far it seems to be working. I have had cancer and this is helping to protect me. They are easily digested even though they are a large capsule to swallow.

Great Immune Booster!!!

Posted by Reviewer1063058 on Feb 23, 2012

I have been taking Beta Glucan for years now as I work in the school system. A great Immune booster is definately needed to fight of EVERYTHING!!I actually find when I stop taking it for a while I'm prone to catching colds, flu, and viruses. Highly recommended!

Beta-Glucans

Posted by Reviewer1978938 on Nov 29, 2013

Long time user. great for keeping your immune system at peak performance

Product availability

Posted by 5300497767606371025 on Jul 08, 2015

When this will be back in stock finally? We are using it continually 2 years we need to buy more doses badly.

Out of stock so long time

Posted by 5426503282855627160 on Aug 03, 2015

i waiting to buy this stuff 6 weeks ago. Available please

Improve the mood and sleep quality

Posted by Reviewer2775246 on Sep 13, 2016

I take it before sleep. On the next day, I always feel sense of warmness around my body. It doesn't happen if I just take beta glucan product. In addition, I find that I sleep better and my mood has been better. The effect of mood is subtle but I certainly feel it. This product is a little more expensive than the Now beta glucan + maitake combo. However, I certainly think that this product is a better deal because it has 250 mg beta glucan. The Now beta glucan + maitake combo has only 100 mg. According to sourcenatural website, you have to consume 2mg / kg of your body weight to maintain a healthy immune system.

Great product for immune system

Posted by 5246724544415623652 on Dec 03, 2016

I am giving beta-glucans to my little sons to boost immunity as my older one catches anything in kindergarden and 'shares' with younger one. It really helps and they're not sick since then. As well as I gave them more of it when going through any disease. I recommend it to all my family when sick or recovering.

Beta-Glucans