Excellent for colds & flu

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 05, 2013

I have used beta glucan before for colds & flus before and this one is just as excellent, combined with a lot of other flu supplements I get at iherb.

Great Immune Booster!!!

Posted by Reviewer1063058 on Feb 23, 2012

I have been taking Beta Glucan for years now as I work in the school system. A great Immune booster is definately needed to fight of EVERYTHING!!I actually find when I stop taking it for a while I'm prone to catching colds, flu, and viruses. Highly recommended!

Beta Glucan

Posted by Reviewer2122066 on Jun 13, 2011

I am using this product to boost my immune system and so far it seems to be working. I have had cancer and this is helping to protect me. They are easily digested even though they are a large capsule to swallow.

Don't know yet Ohio Sept22 2011

Posted by Reviewer2354244 on Sep 22, 2011

I can't tell yet if this product is helping. It might take more time to build up your immune system. I found out the beta glucans need to be micronized, so I might try another brand.

Now Foods, Beta-Glucans, with ImmunEnhancer, Xtra Strength, 250 mg, 60 Vcaps review

Posted by Reviewer1190814 on Mar 22, 2012

Very good product, because it has well combinated ingredients for me.

Beta-Glucans

Posted by Reviewer1978938 on Nov 29, 2013

Long time user. great for keeping your immune system at peak performance

Seems to help immune response

Posted by Reviewer1563368 on Feb 06, 2014

I have used other Beta-Glucan products that were more pricey, so I am trying this one to see if I stay as healthy using it. The price was really good.

Didn't notice anything

Posted by Reviewer2467370 on Aug 07, 2012

Couldn't tell if there was any improvement or not. Very disappointing. The Now brand is my favorite tho'.

Improve the mood and sleep quality

Posted by Reviewer2775246 on Sep 13, 2016

I take it before sleep. On the next day, I always feel sense of warmness around my body. It doesn't happen if I just take beta glucan product. In addition, I find that I sleep better and my mood has been better. The effect of mood is subtle but I certainly feel it. This product is a little more expensive than the Now beta glucan + maitake combo. However, I certainly think that this product is a better deal because it has 250 mg beta glucan. The Now beta glucan + maitake combo has only 100 mg. According to sourcenatural website, you have to consume 2mg / kg of your body weight to maintain a healthy immune system.

Out of stock so long time

Posted by 5426503282855627160 on Aug 03, 2015