Great for the Prostate!

Posted by Reviewer1926389 on Oct 07, 2012

One for breakfast and one for dinner is all you need for your prostate. Works great less bathroom trips.I don't know why its not labled for prostate but the research is there. Its cheap and it works!

I DON'T WANT TO TAKE STATINS

Posted by 5059763775483986810 on Sep 24, 2013

after much research Niacin and this product are the most effective way to control yr cholesterol. I nearly died on statins because the side affects shut my kidneys down to a crisis. Been using this for 6 mos. Recommend these natural products to control your heart problems.

Take WIth Food

Posted by 5185062371762240245 on Dec 25, 2014

Hoping this helps with my lipids, can no longer take statins. Take with food. LARGE gel cap, goes down easy with plenty of water.

Good Stuff

Posted by 5139876467848860239 on Aug 24, 2016

I've purchased this product months ago and have continually reordered it. I feel these have helped lower my cholesterol naturally over taking a statin. I get my bloodwork done about every six months and after the first bottle of this product, saw my #'s drop so I continued reordering it and my #'s have been consistent since.

I did not notice any change

Posted by Reviewer2202130 on Sep 18, 2016

I didn't notice any change, not sure it works. Moreover it is soooo greasy and sticky (I can't believe it's vegetal) and it won't go away with any kinds of soap.